Search results

1. tannerc

Lowrance 3g/ 4g dome and cable

Have a 3G dome and cable. Insides are there works intermittently as they all eventually do… dome and cable are in good shape if someone needs a replacement. Belt is good as well. Cable will work with new halo doles with additional adapter. Case of beer Nanaimo.
  2. tannerc

Scotty dual rigger bases

$100 for both Nanaimo area
  3. tannerc

FS- Lowrance point 1

Lowrance point 1 Works as intended. Switched it out for AP point 1. $200 Mid island
  4. tannerc

Yet another little tinny build

After a lot of browsing, dreaming and planning it was finally time to get to work. The goal: 19-21’ centre console - self bailing - 50usg + fuel capacity - as beamy as possible - small windshield/ roof - as much fishing room as possible basically all I wanted was a floating tank- a fishing...
  5. tannerc

ISO 150/200

Looking for any leads on a clean used 150/200 No brand preference at this time 25” On the island but will travel for the right one.
  6. tannerc

ISO Scotty mini extensions

Looking for a couple mini Scotty extensions. checking to see if anyone had any collecting dust before buying new. Have 2 long extensions I could trade as well. Nanaimo area
  7. tannerc

Iso 8 or 9.9 yamaha

Looking for a new to me kicker. Prefer electric start/ trim filler or remote. If anyone’s looking to upgrade shoot me a message.
  8. tannerc

Airmar p66- Raymarine

used in good condition Raymarine dsm 300 connection Could splice to lowrance $100 Located in Nanaimo
  9. tannerc

Help identifying airmar female end

I bought this p66 used online a year ago, unfortunately the female end was not as the seller stated. Long story short I bought a new transducer and this ones been sitting in the garage ever since. Can anyone help identify the brand belonging to this end ? My search’s are coming up blank. Thanks
  10. tannerc

ISO pair of trophy qr moochers

Looking for a couple reels if anyone is getting rid of a pair. Thank you
Back