Search results

1. tannerc

2024 Nanaimo Reports

350-400’ is a good Nanaimo depth, you were almost on them in your locations. Straight out from Charlaine boat launch in pipers should treat you good.
  2. tannerc

Vancouver Island Outboard Dealers

Jordon @ Parker marine Nanaimo
  3. tannerc

Fishing gear FS

Sent pm.
  4. tannerc

AIS Satellite Tracking for personal Boat

garmin inreach has tracking. Paid subscription.
  5. tannerc

Shimano Tranx 300 - 5.8 or 7.6 Gear Ratio?

What store was that ?
  6. tannerc

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

harbour chandler, Raider Hansen
  7. tannerc

Would a 25” fit ??

Reference chart : https://www.seatechmarineproducts.com/content/SeaStar/SeaStar-Outboard-Single-Engine-Cylinder-Application-Guide.pdf Doesn’t look great for crossing over to a new motor. @ship happens might know if it’s possible to swap mounting brackets around to make things work.
  8. tannerc

Would a 25” fit ??

There’s a couple different seastar cylinders. You can search which one fits your Honda and cross it over to your respective new motor. Hc5345, hc5343, hc5445 ect.
  9. tannerc

2024 Tuna Adventures

I’ve taken my smaller boat a couple times now. You are doing all the same planning I do. Same size fuel tank, I bring 5 extra Jerry’s but haven’t needed to add any yet. Ran 55 miles last year with 8 hours trolling, still made it back with all Jerry’s and 1/4 tank left. Lake like conditions...
  10. tannerc

Cable to Hydraulic Conversion

If you’re going to buy both you’d be better off selling your point 1 and upgrading entirely, precision 9 or other. The lowrance ap / point 1 is pretty entry level as far as it all goes.
  11. tannerc

Cable to Hydraulic Conversion

Not sure why you would use point 1 and point 1ap. I sold my regular point 1 and used the ap point 1 that came with my kit. Ap point 1 works with radar overlay as well. Ap pack comes with hoses/ NMEA kit there’s a lot of value in that kit. Not sure how it would compare price wise to piecing...
  12. tannerc

2023 Nanaimo Reports

Wrapped up the year with a flat calm morning and non stop chunky winters at entrance. Happy new year all!
  13. tannerc

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Your fuse block up front would be your best bet.
  14. tannerc

Christmas Giveaway from West Coast Fishing Tackle

Merry Christmas all
  15. tannerc

What reel would you put on this rod?

What are you wanting to target with that rod? I have a sx on a light rod I’ve always liked that set up as a ling rod. I’ve had decent size Hali and tuna on my sx- It wouldn’t hold up to daily battles but it did work and was a lot of fun. I also have an Amazon baitcaster / suggested in the...
  16. tannerc

Scotty downrigger wanted

@Derby just posted one a week or two ago
Back