Search results

1. A

2022 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Fished friday on the flats 2pm to 5pm; 2 springs biggest being 9lb. fished waterfront from 1pm to 3pm Saturday. Nothing but wild coho, and nice ones at that. All released beside the boat :( guess I was a week early. Great butt chain of bait at the harbor mouth and it was fun letting my 10...
  2. A

Fished oakbay Thursday night we got one 8lb, and lost one long line. Went again Friday but wind was too silly to stay in tack so we called it with no fish. Today went back to give the college try and rewarded with 4 x 6-8lb fish. And not a single fish landed by myself we played 6 fish total...
  3. A

fished Saturday from 9am-12pm oakbay flats, managed a 10lb and a long line release. Lots of bait, fish were marked but not taking. Fished again Sunday at water front 1030am to 1230pm, marked fish but seems like an early morning or late evening bite from these reports I'm seeing. Bit bumpy...
  4. A

fished flats all day saturday (what else was there to do with that beautiful weather?) we played 4 fish total on the 11-3 shift. Saw some boats net smaller fish, we released 2 and kept two small guys as they were bleeding pretty bad. Nothing big to write home about. Lots of bait, lots of...
  5. A

2022 Sidney Reports

Fished the channel on the opposite sidney island side not powder wharf. 12 to 4 sunday, marked a lot of bait along side the weed line. Marked fish too, enticing them to bite was a bit more challenging. Ended up releasing 3 fish 2 in the channel one by the spit all released at the side of...
  6. A

slapped around in the wind and waves yesterday (monday) in Oakbay. Not a fish marked or hooked. Saw one or two hooked and lost but not hot action at all in Oakbay. fished flats and ten mile. One pukey child, and a green nephew. Really hard to keep a tack with the wind the way it was...
  7. A

Help finding my next/last boat.

on facebook, I can't share the page, I tried a few times it's not letting me link it. But look up pnw boats for sale/wanted and there is a 22 seasport podded with a 225 honda. Looks super clean and decently priced too. Borders open for americans to come up here as long as vaccinated. Maybe...
  8. A

wtb: Trailer for 22 foot podded

I'll shoot them emails soon
  9. A

Thank you, yes we quite like it. Just time to upgrade components and rewire.
  10. A

Hi Guys, Want to buy a trailer for my 22 foot podded liquid metal build. Liquid metal claims it is weighted in at approx 4600lbs. I'm thinking a 6000-7000lb rating would be good. If you know of anyone or have one you want to sell. Please let me know. The bow hook to the transom is 20.5...
  11. A

Petition to the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard

sent my email and a hard copy letter in!
  12. A

2002 Yamaha f200xtra

Hi folks, I'm considering repowering the boat but need to sell this motor on it before I finalize a deal. Details on the motor are it is original to the boat, all servicing was done at forsh marine in Sidney by the previous owner, I had it inspected Gen y Marine Jason Forseburg when I bought...
  13. A

Building boats from Hourston glascraft molds

I would sell my 24xl seasport and order a 23 podded sedan. I've always loved seasport but hourstons are dear to my heart. And I'm nostalgic what can I say.
  14. A

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

doesn't look that new to me. Or they paid a kid to spray it.
  15. A

WTB: 24 SEASPORT EXPLORER

LOL thanks Nik.
  16. A

27 is too big but holy smokes thats beautiful. 24 is just right for us. The 22 if it had a standup head would work best for our situation but wife doesnt prefer a vberth toilet so we are going in the middle with the 24.
  17. A

Port alberni has the 2400xl with portapotti
Back