Search results

1. BcChrome

Facebook find, fishing related

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/391257206900717/ Two trophy reels with rods for 600$. Not a terrible deal
  2. BcChrome

WTB used Scotty prawn puller

Looking for a used trap puller. Let me know if you have one collecting dust.
  3. BcChrome

Tomic plugs

Awesome thank you for the info. I’m down the road from PNT in parksville so that is perfect 👍
  4. BcChrome

Tomic plugs

Anyone know where I can find the 602 plug. I’ve called just about every store on Vancouver island..
  5. BcChrome

2023 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Went out for a solo adventure yesterday. Day started with forgetting to take the stern straps off and trying to launch the boat, usually the wife takes them off lol. Was calm when I first got out but the easterly winds picked up quickly. Could only manage running one rod. Green flasher and Irish...
  6. BcChrome

How’s everyone doing ? Hopefully some salmon still around next week when I take some friends out but more interested in getting some crab. Anyone have any luck out there don’t seem to get any by the humps anymore. Also hoping to get into prawning this winter for the first time so any tips would...
  7. BcChrome

Out yesterday at 1pm to 7:30pm and wow was it ever better than the previous weekend. Lost count of how many wild coho we got but it looks like we can retain 1 wild coho starting today? Please correct me if I’m wrong. Landed 2 just oversized springs 82cm and 85cm. They were pretty coloured up but...
  8. BcChrome

Pretty slow day for us today only a few pinks and sharks to the boat today. Tried plugs, spoons, hootchies pretty much everything inside the tackle box. Wonder if the fish have moved on ? Anyone try Little Q yet this year ?
  9. BcChrome

Went out yesterday. 1 chinook and 1 hatchery coho. 2 wilds and a pink for a 5 hour effort. Definitely a little slower out there
  10. BcChrome

WTB: Used long leg kicker 8hp - 9.9hp

Looking for a long leg kicker on the island in the price range of 1-2k for my 17’ arima. Let me know what you have
  11. BcChrome

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3410323525877165/
  12. BcChrome

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1240956309824351/
  13. BcChrome

Tell me about it. I’ve been lurking here for 2 years trying to find a new to me ~ 18’ boat.
  14. BcChrome

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Had a few good hits but nothing stuck today at Sandheads. Nothing like a week ago. Boats packed up for the year see you guys next September hopefully earlier if we could get an earlier opening :)
  15. BcChrome

2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Sounds like a great trip looking forward to heading up soon. Never tried crabbing up there but nice to hear it was good maybe will give it a go this year
  16. BcChrome

I wish I’ve been keeping an eye out for a starter boat. Have a small 14ft hourston glascraft I’m hoping to upgrade this year :)
  17. BcChrome

Nice boat sold quick !
  18. BcChrome

Stamp river

Yes I heard about parking at the gun club. A friend said it was by donation to park, I'll be sure to check that out. Sounds like Money's is pretty high up river. I'm sure most fish will be in the lower part in early September so will probably be sticking to that area looking for pools. Def will...
  19. BcChrome

Stamp river

Awesome thanks for the reply. I will definitely be stopping by !
  20. BcChrome

Stamp river

Planning a trip up to port alberni for the long weekend ! Boat is unfortunately out of service so will be leaving it at home or I’d be trolling the inlet. Was hoping if time permits I could sneak away from the family and fish the river. Does anyone have a map of the more popular spots that are...
Back