Search results

1. G

2020 Pender Bluffs

Heading out there haven’t had any luck. 99
  2. G

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Be out today and tomorrow. Hopefully, have some luck. It hasn’t been productive around here,but our area is OVER REGULATED . Maybe I need to switch it up. Cheers everyone and good to finally have an opportunity
  3. G

2020 Gulf Island Reports

no luck at all not a sniff . Fished the slack and was out for 4 hours. Heading to Galiano now. Looking for anything lol at this point. Pretty dead here. cheers
  4. G

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Heading ou looking for coho in area 18 around Pender. Anyone have any intel? Thanks all !! tight lines
  5. G

2019 Pender Bluffs

Yep, let’s roll ..
  6. G

2019 Sidney Reports

Jeezus, I fished all day there Saturday and Sunday 11:00 am to 3pm and not a bite. Just missed them I guess. Heading back this weekend maybe or James Island. 99
  7. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Thanks for your response.... tough out there with these regs in the SGI’s . The west side of the point looks closed for retention so didn’t fish there. Might try Salamanca off Galiano tomorrow. Let me know what you think ,,,, will report tomorrow.. Cheers
  8. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Fished the tip to the east of Fairfax today and not a bite. Hit both sides of the low tide lots of boats there didn’t see any of them get anything either. Lots of fish on the sounder and sea action everywhere. Hitting the outside of Galliano tomorrow. Anyone else have a report???? Cheers 99
  9. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Thanks for your update. Looks open to me. Anyone know of any fishing holes that are open in area 18 that produces??? Cheers 99
  10. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Excellent question, with the new map of closures it looks like the fishing areas in area 18 has been taken away such as Fairfax Point. The Salamanca area which includes the power cable area is in 29 4 and 29 5 . Don’t know if it’s open either. Anyone???
  11. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Yes, I saw the map . Can someone tell me where in 18 you have a remote chance of catching a salmon. To me the areas in 18 that are open don’t produce, but I am not an expert in this area. Let us know if you can... 99
  12. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

It’s pretty simple to figure out why the rec Fishermen and women get screwed. It’s because we don’t as a group fight back as hard as the group that fight against us and lobby for these ridiculous regs. 99
  13. G

2019 Gulf Island Reports

Can anyone explain what’s open in area 18 ? The feds print a nuclear novel when they post the regs. Looks like it’s pretty much closed. At least the fishing holes in area 18 . Cheers 99
  14. G

2019 Pender Bluffs

Hey there, since salmon to retain is out, can anyone tell me where and how to fish ling cod over here. Cheers and thanks!’ “99”
  15. G

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Well I went out today and as promised here’s my report.! Set the riggers at 99 to start and moved them up and down throughout the day. Caught a young spring on an army truck at 110 on the rigger and that was it for the day. Nobody else caught anything that I could see we were on south arm with...
  16. G

Thanks for the assist... now let’s see if I can finish. Will provide feedback once I am done. Cheers 99
  17. G

I wanna go out too.... nice weather and looks like potential calm seas . Gonna go to sandheads and try my luck before wintering my boat. Any help with what I should use or anything would be helpful. I know it’s not the best fishing.... Thanks in advance 99
  18. G

Hey how’s the wind out on the north arm today?
  19. G

Thanks ss will do, great to see rec fishers helping each other. We stand stronger as a group . 99 out
  20. G

Sick days are available should use em as they are justified at every level and would be approved by hr now a days
Back