Search results

1. Adam barry

Scotty HP will NOT Turn Off

I second what explorer said, had the same issue and talked to Scotty in sidney and they put a couple in a bag for me to pick up that day after work (free)
  2. Adam barry

Cannon Ball Molds -SOLD

Oh dang, well thank you anyways
  3. Adam barry

Cannon Ball Molds -SOLD

Any chance your coming to the island anytime soon?
  4. Adam barry

Where are the herring ?

Any one seen any action around qualicum yet? Looking to drive up and try off the shore in the next few days
  5. Adam barry

Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

Yep same here on every page I click
  6. Adam barry

Anchovies prices

Duncan gone fishing just got a shipment of chovies all sizes, they are going FAST tho
  7. Adam barry

2021 Winter Harbour Reports

I’m hoping to get up there again, might see ya there, good luck
  8. Adam barry

Good luck to ya and I hope the fish are still around!
  9. Adam barry

We went out 4-5 miles from grant bay Spreader bar with blinking light glow hootchie octopus herring and a salmon strip
  10. Adam barry

Every spring was loaded full of squid around 5” long, counted 15 squid in one spring stomach
  11. Adam barry

Went to winter harbour Friday-Sunday with my girlfriend and good buddy. We launched in cole harbour Thursday night at midnight slept on the boat and headed off to set out our traps at 5am Friday. Got to cliffe around 7:30 and trolled till 10:30 with nothing but shakers, didn’t see anything...
  12. Adam barry

Free crab bait

I just sent you a personal message
  13. Adam barry

Free crab bait

I’ve got around 40-50 pounds of chicken legs, salmon, and white fish, I pick up expired food for my pigs from superstore and usually save this for bait for my self but my freezers are too full, so if anyone wants to come take it all, if not it will be goin to the dump Thursday afternoon Must...
  14. Adam barry

Homemade outboard pot puller

Careful with the kicker bracket, those are only rated for 100-150lbs (give or take with the brand) don’t wanna loose it all! but very interesting build!
  15. Adam barry

2018 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Headed out to bamfield for the long weekend, any tips on where to drop a few crab traps? Used to drop them in grapler inlet, but noticed its been getting slower everyyear
  16. Adam barry

2018 Alberni Inlet Reports

I heard from a few people they were getting springs off the wall, wittlestone/cape beal, mears bluff, all the usual spots
  17. Adam barry

Very slow, waters cold, was there for 3 days and seen half a dozen fish caught, got 2 sockeye my self and lots of undersized shaker springs, sorry for the bad news!
  18. Adam barry

Since the sockeye is slow is there anywhere to get a few crab around china creek? Any thing would be appreciated!
  19. Adam barry

2018 Winter Harbour Reports

Thanks for all the tips and info, usually launch in WH, but thought this year i should run up and save the trailer a bit of abuse
  20. Adam barry

2018 Winter Harbour Reports

Thank you very much, i think ill run the boat down!
Back