Search results

1. Seeker

2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Sounds like great herring numbers in the sound this year, so here's hoping for some salmon to follow them in. Im sure we'll be in touch After Hours! Leave some fish for us! Good luck!
  2. Seeker

2020 Winter Harbour Reports

4" herring depth charge. I tried a few others with greens, yellows and whites, but they did not produce. I am pretty sure they have some at the outpost. PNT were all out on our way through.
  3. Seeker

Headed out 14th back the 20th, Limited out on the springs, lings, but only 2 hali for us. We got blown off the pick a couple of times, and two of the three times we set up, we got skunked. Fished Grants early(first light) and did well, but it slowed very quickly. Within an hour all the boats...
  4. Seeker

Thanks gentlemen. We'll update on our return.
  5. Seeker

Lines in the water Sunday. Any reports?
  6. Seeker

2019 Winter Harbour Reports

Port Alice would be a long haul daily. There are a few places to stay in Winter Harbour. As mentioned the Outpost is one of them. There is a campground next to the Outpost. It can take trailers. Glen Olsen (Oli's Fishing Charters) has a business with both land based cabins as well as...
  7. Seeker

I feel shame..... yes you be right. Can't wait, 23 days.....
  8. Seeker

Any updates on the conditions up there? We are heading up on June 23rd for a week and would like to know the scoop. Any commercial fisheries through there? We came up last year after a commercial rock fishery and had to work to get our fish. Very familiar with Lippy, Kains and the Cliff, but...
Back