Search results

1. S

House of Hardy Longstone mooching reel for sale

I have a House of Hardy Longstone mooching reel for sale. It is in very good condition. Asking $200.00, pick up is in Chilliwack, BC. I can ship on buyer's dime. If you send me a private message, I can send you pictures.
  2. S

Pink Islander MR3

There's a pink Islander MR3 on Facebook Marketplace for sale (not mine) It's listed for $800 and appears to be in very good condition. I know I have seen people post on here that they are looking for a pink Islander so I thought I would pass this along. It's in the Surrey area.
  3. S

1970's era Hardy Marquis No.7 fly reel c/w with case

I have a 1970's era Hardy Marquis No.7 fly reel c/w with case for sale. $350.00 you can see my ad on Facebook Marketplace. I'm in Chilliwack.
  4. S

Sage fly rod for sale

I have a Sage fly rod for sale. It's a 9' 6" 5 wt. It comes with a metal tube and cloth sock. $350.00. You can see my ad on Facebook Marketplace, I'm in Chilliwack.
  5. S

Polishing old commercial salmon spoons

I'm reaching out to any ex. or present commercial salmon trollers, What's the best thing to use to polish metal salmon trolling spoons?
  6. S

ISLANDR MR2 MOOCHING / DOWNRIGGER REEL FOR SALE

I have an Islander MR2 c/w case for sale for $550.00, for pictures see my ad on Facebook Marketplace, I'm in Chilliwack.
  7. S

vintage Hardy 10' mooching rod for sale

vintage Hardy 10' mooching rod for sale, $140, you can see my ad on Facebook marketplace for pictures.
  8. S

Sage 4110 blanks

i have a couple of brand new Sage 4110 blanks that I'm considering building for resale. I'm just wondering whether there was interest in the angling community for such rods? Probably looking to sell the built rods for around $900.00 each.
  9. S

Shore fishing around Cabo San Lucas

a good friend is going to be in Cabo for a month around Christmas and New Years. he is looking for info regarding shore fishing down there. Anyone on here done that? I'm going to give him a hand with setting up a shore casting outfit but need some ideas
  10. S

Vintage Fifer mooching rods

I have acquired a few vintage Fifer mooching rods that have the "honey" blanks as well as a brown Fenwick "Fenglass" 1262 mooching rod. I'm just wondering whether there is any interest out there for these? oh, and a Hardy Longstone mooching reel.
  11. S

one piece Fenwick "yellow" 1263 rod/blank

for sale: one piece Fenwick "yellow" 1263 rod/blank, looks like it was built and someone was in the process of re-building it and cut off all the guides. It has a handle and sliding reel seat but it should be re-done in my opinion. Open to reasonable offers.
  12. S

Wanted: used 200hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard

I'm helping my brother look for a good used 200hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard motor. he is on the south island
  13. S

Playa Del Carmen Fishing Charters

we are going to the Playa Del Carmen area for the first two weeks of March this year. Can anyone recommend a good local fishing charter company that's reasonably priced? We were thinking of doing two full day charters
  14. S

Hardy "10 10" mooching rod

I have just acquired a Hardy "10 10" mooching rod. It's not in mint condition and need a little cleaning up but will fish just fine. I'm trying to get a sense of what the value is. anyone?
  15. S

14' Smokercraft Jet Boat for sale

my son is selling his 14' Smokercraft jet boat. It was a 50hp Merc. powerhead with 30hp at the jet. It comes with an Eze Loader trailer with new wheels & tires. asking price is $6200.00 It's listed on Fraser Valley Craigslist under boats.
  16. S

Looking for a trustworthy firm to install electric downriggers

I live out in Chilliwack and work in Langley. I had to good fortune to get two free electric downriggers. I have a 16' Smokercraft Alaskan boat with a walk-through windshield and 60hp outboard. I'm looking for a reputable company to mount the electric downriggers on my boat. The trick is that...
  17. S

Tuna 2017!

we are heading up to Newton Cove Resort this weekend and were hoping for some Tuna. I have been checking the forum for any Tuna news. any word out there on where the Tuna are right now?
Back