Search results

1. fshnfnatic

Mustang Elite Inflatable PFD

A brand new never used Mustang Elite PFD.Bought just over a month ago and never used once.Comes with owners manual and reciept from Stevestons Marine.Got this on sale for $250 plus tax and shipping and it was their last one in stock at the time.These are their top of the line PFD and retail for...
  2. fshnfnatic

Daiwa 275B Reel

A Daiwa 275B reel in excellent condition.Looks hardly used but would need some new line.Asking $30.00
  3. fshnfnatic

5"Classic Peetz Reel

A 5" Classic Peetz Reel in excellent condition.This reel is great on it's own or perfect for an "Evolution" upgrade.Reconditioned at the Peetz factory in the near past with the brass polished and a fresh coat of varnish. Asking $75.00
  4. fshnfnatic

Daiwa Mooching Rod with Daiwa 275B Reel

A Daiwa mooching combo for sale.Daiwa KGX 99H 10 ft. with a Daiwa 275B mooching reel.Both in excellent shape for their era.Probably hardly used.Looking for $80.00 for the combo. Rod Sold.
  5. fshnfnatic

Shimano Technium 10' 6" Casting Rod

A Shimano Technium 10'6" casting rod for sale.Model TNC-106MH2,10' 6", 12-25 lb. test,medium/heavy power,Action med/fast.This rods in like new condition with only some slight staining on the cork handles. Paid $150 for it a couple of years ago.Looking for $80.00.
  6. fshnfnatic

Ugly Stik Tiger Elite Jig Casting Rod

1 nearly new Ugly Stik Tiger Elite Jig Casting Rod. 5' 10" 1 piece 6 oz. - 10 oz. rating.Nice light jigging rod with lots of backbone.Ideal for heavier deep water jigging.Although it's rated for 6- 10 oz, I found it better for heavier jigs from 12 oz up to 16oz or even more.Bought for jiggig...
  7. fshnfnatic

2 Brand New Tempress Boat Seats with Swivel Mounts $300

I have 2 brand new in the boxes and never installed Tempress All Weather High Back Boat Seats in Charcoal/Grey for sale.I was going to take out the sleeper seats and put these in but have changed my mind and am getting the sleeper seats reupholstered instead.Come with 2 Quick Disconnect Swivel...
  8. fshnfnatic

Switching to an Anchor Ring from Anchor Lift

Hey guys.Been anchoring for Halibut for many years now with the standard anchor lift that retrieves in one direction only and have decided to switch to the simpler ring system so I can add extra sections if in deeper waters,or remove sections for shallower depths.My question is when using the...
  9. fshnfnatic

Admundson Trend X5 Drag Issues

Hey guys.Just came back from a short trip on the water to try out my new TMX5 reel.First thing I did before I took it out was take it apart and liberally grease up the springs,O-ring and oil the handles the same as I regularly do with the old Shimano 4000 GT's.First time I attempted to drop the...
  10. fshnfnatic

Floor and Stringer Help

Hey guys.Just putting this out there to see if any of you have had any experience with a DIY floor and stringer project in the past.I did one years ago on a old 15 ft. Hourston that I thought was a decent job,but after a lot of online research,I realized I didn't have a clue as to how to do...
  11. fshnfnatic

Radiant Lures Online Shopping

Hey everyone.Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with purchasing tackle online with these guys.I sent them an email a few days ago with no reply yet.Also looked up their phone# in an outdated Victoria phone book and it's no longer in service.Does anyone know if they're even still...
  12. fshnfnatic

Cowichan River Driftboat Hazard

Just a big heads up here guys. Walked the lower Cowichan today and came across probably the worst sweeper I,ve ever seen! It's located at Quinns Pool {I 'm not sure if that's how it's spelled} and it's a dandy. It's about a 3 ft. diameter fir tree with the root wad still attached and somehow...
  13. fshnfnatic

Halibut Anchor

Complete halibut anchor system. 14lb. Danforth anchor,50ft. of galvanized chain,430 ft. of 5/16" lead core line,Ironwood Pacific anchor lift,74" circumference (A-4) Scottsman. Professionally spliced and connected with stainless hardware. All stored in a heavy duty bucket for ease of...
  14. fshnfnatic

Problems with Pro-Troll Black Box

Hey guys. I recently purchased a used Pro-Troll black box off a buddy of mine. Installed it last weekend and went for an afternoon trip. Put a fresh 9volt battery in it,and also had it hard wired to the house battery. When turned on the numbers won't adjust past .006 volts. When I got in I...
Back