Search results

1. Seaducer

Hoochie talk.

What length leader are you running?
  2. Seaducer

2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Thanks!! Very helpful. See ya next week! What were you chucking out there? What was the set up?
  3. Seaducer

2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

So I’m going to be there next week for a couple days, is it possible to fish from shore anywhere for some sockeye? Thanks.
  4. Seaducer

2020 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Thanks a ton, this is beauty.
  5. Seaducer

Finally I am coming out to bamfield I will be there for a week of fishing for the first time! Get to celebrate my 40th and stag; Cannot wait! It’s been 4 years of trying and every summer it falls apart and damn Covid almost made it 5. we are motoring up from port alberni, we will be...
  6. Seaducer

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished over in Nanaimo yesterday and this am, I hatch 50cm coho with a empty stomach and plenty of shakers with one nook that I would have kept in years past. Irish cream skinny g, no bananas weegee were the most productive.
  7. Seaducer

2020 Nanaimo Reports

Been fishing of the fingers for the past 5hrs, plenty of shaker nooks to the boat a couple possible keepers and one hatch ho in the box. Gotta go got one on!! Ended the day with the one coho and hooked up on what would have been a keeper chinook. hope tomorrow is as good.
  8. Seaducer

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Beauty day on the water today, Had a first timer with me today and I looked like a stud. Hahaha was over by Pasley island on the inside across from tunstal. Hook 5 landed 3 biggest I’d say was around 13lb (She was a looker). salty dawg flasher and Irish cream spoon was the winning combo for...
  9. Seaducer

2020 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Howdy, just inquiring if the launch at coopers green is open? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
  10. Seaducer

Thanks. Ya I thought it might be a shot in the dark but I don’t need gps spots just ideas.
  11. Seaducer

Much appreciated, I’m really excited about getting out there this year. I’ve tried the past two seasons but for one reason or another I haven’t been able to. How far offshore do I have to go to find some Hali? Is there any ling or rockfish hot spots inside? thanks again.
  12. Seaducer

I’m planning on coming out in mid July for my stag/fishing trip. Did salmon close out there last spring like it did on the inside? If so when did it open back up? Any thoughts or knowledge is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  13. Seaducer

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Was out Saturday morning and nothing but shakers. 9 in fact, beauty day calm and mild. The harbour out past Spanish and to the bell, 15 others or so. Didn’t see any nets out. Wee gee with a salty dawg and a 2.5 pesca spoon with herring aid flasher. Ready for a fight.
  14. Seaducer

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished tunstall today 9:30-12 quick fish but what a beauty day. Took my dad out for his first time and as I was rigging up the cable broke on my Scotty and to the bottom of the sea goes my cannon ball....off to a good start. We nailed a 8lbs red on a salty dawg flasher and a...
  15. Seaducer

Was at the cap for the flood tonight, nothin doin. Didn’t see any nets out either. Till next time.
  16. Seaducer

Went to the cap around 3 to catch the high at 630, stayed out of the heard for the most part seeing as I was solo. Hadn’t had any luck so I moved in and man o man did I get a tangle on trying to avoid the bigger boats who I guess feel the get the right of way do to size. Reset everything...
  17. Seaducer

After my skunk last night back had to get back out there and sure enough 30 mins in and one dog fish boom fish on just as I set the hook the other rod goes. Fishing with a first timer and we got a dbl header! Got the first fish in pretty easily but the second was more stress full. Bud tries...
  18. Seaducer

Fished the mouth from 3-630, no luck for me but I did watch one boat slay it(solo). Anchovies at 50 was the key he said. I’ll be back.
  19. Seaducer

Currently out at t10, seen one get netted. We lost a nice spring at the boat and had one other nice strike but gone. More to come.
Back