Search results

1. barkerfam

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

for me its a safety concern. An underpowered boat in following seas is really scary. hb
  2. barkerfam

'98 Pursuit 2870 WA with trailer

Sale no longer pending. Buyer couldn't get moorage. Still up for grabs! :) hb
  3. barkerfam

Have accepted an offer. Sale pending.
  4. barkerfam

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Placed it on the market! https://sportfishingbc.com/threads/98-pursuit-2870-wa-with-trailer.95934/
  5. barkerfam

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

'98 pursuit 2870 WA with trailer, USD$58K https://sportfishingbc.com/threads/98-pursuit-2870-wa-with-trailer.95934/
  6. barkerfam

Big Picture: USD $58k, located in washington state 1998 Pursuit 2870 WA Twin 2013 Suzuki 250 (363 hrs each) Triple axel loadmaster aluminum trailer with electric over hydraulic disc brakes Lowrance electronics (Chartplotter X 2, radar, thru hull transducer) Little pictures...
  7. barkerfam

Want to buy a NEW boat. Please help!

Update: Boat purchase in the books. Now outfitting. Since I think this is my Final boat, I'm going a little crazy. Having tried Lowrance and Garmin, I prefer the Garmin. Putting on the following: 1643xsv chartplotter B175HW thru hull transducer 18" Fantom radar Reactor 40 with smartpump...
  8. barkerfam

2024 Sooke Reports

Same down here in puget sound. Every year I have an unclipped fish that when wanded at the dock by DFW has a chip in its head! Verbiage should be clipped vs unclipped, not hatchery vs wild. But I do agree with @N2013 that unclipped fish generally fight better! hb
  9. barkerfam

2001 trophy 2302 model

Nice boats. I had it's baby brother 2004 2002. They are a great bang for your buck boat. Most will be 2 stroke.
  10. barkerfam

thanks. I watched that earlier. Not a bunch of real world stuff. HB
  11. barkerfam

Anybody know the real difference between a garmin GHC 20 and GHC 50? If so, can you teach me? I've scoured the net, but can't find the difference besides the size and cost. Thanks! hb
  12. barkerfam

thanks That's my position for trolling as well.
  13. barkerfam

Delivery: The boat is here. Just need to set it up. Looking at March 19th.
  14. barkerfam

I'll have to take a pic to be sure. My memory says its a little different.
  15. barkerfam

No stern steering station. The boat layout is a pilothouse with no back wall. All steering will be from the captains chair. The large display (16") can have multiple sections at the same time so that it looks like 2-6 smaller screens.
  16. barkerfam

I puled the trigger yesterday and signed a PSA. Now to outfit the boat! Been a LOOOOONG time since I started form scratch. I like the process but have a question for all you smart folks out there: Would you rather have 2 separate chartplotters(screens that do everything) or one larger one...
Back