Search results

1. Irishwolf

Chinook Management Measures - Areas 11 to 20, 111, and Subareas 29-1 to 29-5 - Effective April 1, 2024

I got 2 emails from DFO, the first one said no opening, the 2nd said 1 fish per day through April as noted by Scott above. Can anyone else confirm this? How does DFO screw these notices up every time?!
  2. Irishwolf

Sport Fishing Advisory Committee Area 17 - Spring Meeting (Thursday Feb 15 at 700pm)

I hope mark brought in some Valentine's chocolates for everyone ;) Any mention of an early MF opening like they had last year?
  3. Irishwolf

Might Be Looking For a Change

Speaking of busses, this looks kinda fun…. https://www.vw.ca/en/models/new-vehicles/id--buzz.html
  4. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Glad you survived it. That’s a pretty gross situation.
  5. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Worst nightmare right there! The coq can smb til summer time! 😇 🤣
  6. Irishwolf

What did you guys go to and from? ...if you'd like to share. Cheers.
  7. Irishwolf

***certified non chatgpt output*** :) My background is mostly software development with GIS and fisheries. Had my own consulting company for a few years after university but I got tired of my wife always being mad at me. I was either too busy and had no time for her or not busy enough and was...
  8. Irishwolf

There’s a bit of a science to understanding how the YouTube ranking algorithms work. If you figure that out then you have a better chance. For me, I’m in a somewhat similar tangent to @Rain City. Been at my tech job for 25+ years, been thrown under the bus a couple of times due to politics...
  9. Irishwolf

If you ever change your mind, let me know. Maybe I'll have cracked the code by then ;)
  10. Irishwolf

To give you an idea on how much money some of these YouTubers make, go to this website: https://socialblade.com/ then type in the @name of the channel. It will show you rough ad revenue per month and year. Crazy what some of these people are making in some instances for nothing, like looping...
  11. Irishwolf

In all seriousness, what about starting a YouTube channel on the proper way to do construction tasks. It takes time and consistency to build up enough of a following to generate ad income but once you do it’s like a freight train, the money just rolls in each month. Amounts vary depending on...
  12. Irishwolf

I guess it’s time to sell your body then… You’re only what… 20 min to Dave st by train? 😁🤣😇
  13. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Tesla seems to have it now at least with the model y anyway. And they also have it broken down by rim size as well which I’ve never seen before: From: https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/modely/en_us/GUID-F5C80FF5-8DE3-4750-8BAF-0DCC0CFA0C5C.html Maybe they heard you @kaelc ;)
  14. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Sorry my bad. Read that as illegal.
  15. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Why is it illegal? As long as the vehicle is rated to tow the trailer then fill your boots. The Tesla pictured is a model S. They have 3500 pound towing. Model Y’s are the same, Model X is 5k. Model 3 is the lowest at 2200 which is enough to tow most 10ft tent trailers. As for the other...
  16. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

Not all batteries are created equal. Tesla leads the way. At the time the hummer EV was announced GM was 10 years behind Tesla. No idea where Ford is at tho…
  17. Irishwolf

Driving an EV pickup

You will own one and you will like it! 😁 I’ve seen videos of one in black and Toyota green. They look better - not as loud looking. Black looks quite cool actually.
  18. Irishwolf

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

Yeah Im not worried about it actually, I was jesting a bit. I’ll run it for as long as I can. Never had an issue with it. And I’m not hard on it so hopefully she’s good. I really like the engine. Shame they closed up shop. But these things happen.
Back