Search results

1. Nolan

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Double Eagle 176 w/ LOW HOUR Yamahas

If you haven't met Stizz or seen his boat, this is a beauty. Well kept, clean, and runs great. Good luck!
  2. Nolan

For sale: Seaswirl Striper 2301 w/ outboard 250 Yamaha $39,500

Thanks @Drink for the feedback, appreciate it.
  3. Nolan

For sale: Seaswirl Striper 2301 w/ outboard 250 Yamaha $39,500

SOLD Hey everyone, I'm selling my boat and thought I'd post it here first to see if any fellow SFBC members are interested and to get some feedback before posting elsewhere. I was going to post it for $42K, but I'm asking $39,500 for SFBC members. Great west coast fishing boat. Located in...
  4. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

Tried fairfax with no luck today, but got an 8lbs hatchery from coal. Cop car skinny g. Fantastic weather!
  5. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

Trolling
  6. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

I was there a few days ago again, all still undersized.
  7. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

Got a 10lbs unclipped chinook at wain rock this morning on the new green herring aid skinny g. Then lost one at coal which probably 6 or 7 boats there.
  8. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

One unclipped and one hatchery from Coal this morning. Two hits, two fish in about 40 minutes. The first one hit as I was putting the second line down right after arriving. 10 and 11.5 lbs.
  9. Nolan

2019 Sidney Reports

@persistent and I went out New Year's day, figured we should start 2019 off right. We had a lot of action in Sidney channel (again), but this time no keepers. In 4 hours we probably had 15-20 small springs from the bottom. Most looked between 50-60cm, a few really small ones. If they stick...
  10. Nolan

What was your highlight of the year?

For me it was a trip to Port renfrew. I almost exclusively fish in sidney, so it was a treat to get out to some more open water. We targeted sockeye and it worked out along with a 24lb spring on the off camper on the way back in. The two of us caught our limits of springs and sockeye over the...
  11. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

We had a few stoogy moments for sure, but it was a blast. I was admiring your solo netting skills actually.
  12. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Are there any around Sidney? I've been waiting to try again as well, but I've been hearing only skunky reports.
  13. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Went out again yesterday in sidney channel. Was hot for an hour or so around tide change, had 7 to the boat with one keeper (8lbs). All off the bottom, heavy on the glow spoons and flashers..not as much debris in the water as I expected after the winds Thursday
  14. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Powder wharf is holding winter feeders right now. Managed an 8 and 10lb one today plus a bunch of shakers. All off the bottom over 100ft.
  15. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

I was just about to text you... I hit sidney channel for an hour and half this afternoon and only got a few small lingcod.
  16. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Anyone catching anything around here? I picked up a small 8lb winter spring off Power Wharf last week, but nothing since after a couple more outings. I've heard rumblings that Hamley is producing a bit lately, but unverified.
  17. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Fished Pender Friday morning, 2 chinook shakers and nothing else. Hamley in the afternoon and nothing but fog.
  18. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Thanks for confirming with DFO, I was considering doing the same. I'm going to try to make it out, work-dependant. I totally agree. The finfish closure (versus no chinook retention) doesn't make much sense. Have you seen this talk by Dr. Andrew Trites? It focuses on the facts about the...
  19. Nolan

2018 Sidney Reports

Anyone else planning to go to Pender Monday? According to this DFO map, it opens Monday. I hope there's something left...
Back