Search results

1. Marlas PV Landing

Wood Lake Kokanee Fishing

I really like this video. If you have some underwater view of this beautiful lake then plz share with us.
  2. Marlas PV Landing

Vedder fishing (when do I get the fish?)

I completely agree with you.
  3. Marlas PV Landing

Kokanee Ice Fishing with Family

Fishing with family and friends is always a great fun. After watching your video, I can easily understand that how wonderful this trip was.
  4. Marlas PV Landing

2018 Go Fish BC Photo Contest

Nice share, glad to see these amazing photos.
  5. Marlas PV Landing

First Day With A Spey Rod

Great success. Coho 20lbs is a very good catch according to the 1st day of fishing at the age of 6. I am very inspired by your post. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Marlas PV Landing

Kokanee Fishing Tips

Nice video, I was looking for such kind of information and this video end my search in a very impressive way. Thanks for sharing this amazing video.
  7. Marlas PV Landing

Exciting Year Coming

After watching your video, I can easily understand that how exciting is this fishing tour with family. Personally, I really like the little guy having fun while fishing. Good luck, for your next tour.
  8. Marlas PV Landing

Prospect Lake report

According to me, it's a great tour. The quantity of fish you caught is quite good. Keep it up.
  9. Marlas PV Landing

New to me Boat!

4 crab traps, a couple prawn traps are not a good catch. Better luck for the next time. have fun!
  10. Marlas PV Landing

Johnson lake trout trolling

Fishing in Jonson lake is a great idea, here you can catch some big size fish and evening time is best for fishing. Enjoy your trip.
  11. Marlas PV Landing

Underwater Trout Attack Swim Jig

I just love that Micro Jigs for Trout Fishing and your underwater fishing video is a nice concept. The video that you shared is really amazing. Thanks for it.
  12. Marlas PV Landing

How do you un-spool your reels?

Nice video. Your video is really very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  13. Marlas PV Landing

Best day of fishing of my LIFE!!!! take a look:)

Well done Andrew, Thanks for stepping up against these poachers.
  14. Marlas PV Landing

Ice Fishing Brook Trout on the Skinny Ice

Great video, the techniques that are used by you to catch fish are very cool. I really want to try some technique.
  15. Marlas PV Landing

Lake run rainbows and pike fishing action

This video is really amazing, You are doing a great job.
  16. Marlas PV Landing

Type of fish

I think it's a Sturgeon Poacher.
Back