Search results

1. R

Area 19 regs

Perfect much appreciated the links. I was using the app and man was it confusing!! Thanks!
  2. R

Area 19 regs

It’s my understanding that the reports are is for reports not asking for help. I have looked and read the reports area and don’t see what I’m asking for.
  3. R

Area 19 regs

Trying to figure out what is open for salmon in area 19 and 18 for that matter. 19 looks like 2 coho 1 could be native. Not open for springs? Is that correct? 18 open for 2 coho hatchery only? And open for springs. Does that sound correct?? I appreciate any feedback.
  4. R

Miller Marine Fillet/Rigging Table?

I was a bit worried about that before ordering but really no problem. Yes it’s a bit warmer but I don’t waste any time leaving the fish on the table longer than necessary.
  5. R

Miller Marine Fillet/Rigging Table?

I have had 2 of these on different boats. They are a nice product. Black definitely stayed better looking!!
  6. R

What deck boots is everyone wearing?

I’m several seasons on my pair of simms I have a tall pair and a short pair. No complaints what do ever. They are really comfortable!!
  7. R

Pink Islander

Thanks Scott!! Now I just gotta figure out how to get it!!
  8. R

Salmon regulations help

I’m looking for summer salmon regulations for the mouth of the Fraser, sooke, oak bay and Vancouver. I’m having a heck of a time can someone help me!! I know it very limited seasons looking for the details. thanks
  9. R

Pink Islander

Message sent
  10. R

Pink Islander

Looking for a pink MR3 but would consider others? thanks
  11. R

2021 Sooke Reports

I’m trying to figure that out also!! Can’t find anything good!! Hope I’m wrong!
  12. R

Best trolling rod blank

The sage models listed above, you can’t go wrong with! It’s would be hard to pick 1 but the sage 3106 would get my vote. RD
  13. R

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Man that fish looks weird, cross bread?? Has some chinook and coho characteristics!! I’m curious the length?? RD
  14. R

Cork replacement - mooching rod

Depending on how bad the corks are I have sanded or filled the cork and the x flocked or heat shrink tubing over the cork. RD
  15. R

Trying To Improve At Fishing. Please Help!

Time on the water, is huge. Fishing the same place on different tides and understanding what’s happening. Learn a couple areas really well, and don’t chase the hot bite. You also don’t need all the tackle pick a couple of proven lures and flashers. Confidence is a huge thing don’t second guess...
  16. R

Packaging possession limit

Can someone point me to how I can process my Halis and lings if staying on the boat for an extended trip?? I believe from what I have found so far that I need to keep them whole?!! I hope that’s not the case. Thanks
  17. R

Insulating Fish Box

There’s companies that make custom kill bags similar to the reliable kill bags. I had one made for my old north river. Ryan
  18. R

Port hardy accommodations

Awesome thanks for the replies!! Ryan
  19. R

Port hardy accommodations

looking for suggestions for accommodations in ports hardy. I’m looking for next year probably can’t pull it off this year. Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks
  20. R

Area 18 regs

Will that change June 1st??
Back