Search results

1. F

Vancouver Island Outboard Dealers

Dreamers marine in Nanaimo has been good for me as service on my Suzukis was good. Brandon the owner is a good guy
  2. F

Garmin Steady cast for sale

Bump - $125 obo and Facebook add included https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/352704771104067/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6989eb88-fc7a-4747-b2f9-f60c37b96f2b
  3. F

Custom Boat Decals

thanks will check them out
  4. F

Custom Boat Decals

Just was curious if anyone near Nanaimo does pinstripping was hoping to redo my water line
  5. F

Garmin Steady cast for sale

I am selling a Garmin steady cast heading sensor like new 150.00 Put in new pilot that came with heading sensor. Located on the island
  6. F

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

I am looking at putting in a new Furuno nav 300 pilot anyone have any thought about if they are good or bad
  7. F

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

Have twin outboards with Garmin electronics but not sure I want to spend 5k plus for a pilot. Does anyone have any experience with other pilots such as the Navico NAC-1
  8. F

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Looks good what is your go to wax for the hull Thanks
  9. F

Lawrance extension for sale

7 pin 12ft lowrance extension for sale
  10. F

FS: Suzuki props

What size of Suzuki motor did they come off
  11. F

Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

I got the same error on my laptop
  12. F

No Anchovies in 2022 Again?

I would be interested in some anchovies if you have some left
  13. F

SG Power Closing in Victoria

Thats not good bought my motors from them last year and were great to deal with Sad
  14. F

Boat Surveyor Nanaimo

Thanks for the reply
  15. F

Boat Surveyor Nanaimo

Any recommendations for a surveyor in Nanaimo area Insurance is up and need a new survey Thanks
  16. F

How many of us were or are commercial fisherman

Was a troller from 1979 to 2000 also work as deckhand for herring and crew on a halibut boat with brother inlaw for most of those years. Owned 3 different trollers from ice to freezer
  17. F

Vacum sealer bags

Bags have arrived anyone interested in some they come in cases of 100
  18. F

Vacum sealer bags

Hi I ordered them and not sure when I will get them just would charge you my cost for them I think the come in cases of 100
Back