Search results

1. tightlines

Yamaha SDS 16-1/4 prop 17 pitch

Doing some cleaning up garage Yamaha xl sds 16-1/4 x 17 Stainless SKU on the box Virtually new, tested briefly Comes in original box $700 firm Pickup White Rock
  2. tightlines

Wanted-Electric hydraulic brake actuator

Anyone have 1600psi kicking around? Thanks
  3. tightlines

Spider swivels brand new

2 available Location White Rock Bought these right before covid and were stuck in my post office box in USA, couldn't wait and bought some in Canada $180 each firm
  4. tightlines

Scotty DR

Scotty spare downrigger Telescoping 30-60" 450 ft of braid Serviced 3 months ago and not used since service No attached rod holder Location White Rock $600 firm
  5. tightlines

Prawn gear

Location White Rock Prawn starter setup: Brutus ace line hauler with dueler coiling attachment and carrying case 500 ft of leaded rope and Scotchman 2 x 18" Bauer traps with 4 x 2.5 lb lead weights zip tied in each trap and 5 lb clip on weight Everything is mint and used for one trip last...
  6. tightlines

Islander Counterfeit Reels?

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into this. I've seen the same ad posted on Facebook marketplace over the last 3-4 years and it's always the same. 4 brand new MR3's, around fair market value, green towel in the ad. The price always seems really fair and they look real. But why would...
  7. tightlines

Islander MR2

Early run MR2 #839 Minor blemishes/rash Fresh service, fresh bearings Backing, mono, 50# super slick, mono top shot Upgraded OEM Islander handles Comes with neoprene pouch $400 firm Pickup White Rock
  8. tightlines

FS Penn 330 GT halibut setups

I've got x 2 used hali setups Penn 330 GT1 and GT2 paired with ugly stick and 80 # braid, mono top shot. Upgraded heat shrink grips. Includes neoprene covers. Recent service, everything works $150 each Located in South Surrey
  9. tightlines

WTB pompanette slider swivel Grady White

Shot in the dark but if anyone has upgraded there seats and has pompanette slider swivel kicking around from 2007 Grady White era they could part with send me a PM. Mine cracked and don't want to retrofit if possible. Pompanette no longer makes
  10. tightlines

Diesel heater fuel tank

I'm going with something much smaller for my needs. Has stand pipe and sender. There is some Diesel remnants left in the tank, could probably be cleaned. Pickup only White Rock $70 or 1 dozen tour BXS
  11. tightlines

Ukee June - Highway 4 updates

I have a trip booked in June to Ukee and was wondering if anyone knows Highway 4 Kennedy hill closure/work status is? I see now that they are doing weekday closures but can't really tell for how long it will go on/predicted project completion. I usually tow the boat in but will make adjustments...
  12. tightlines

Satellite Puck Zoleo

If you're offshore or in remote areas this thing looks like a pretty sweet option. I wonder how good they work? Anyone with any first hand experience...
  13. tightlines

Yamaha 2.5 hp 4 stroke 2008

I would estimate this thing has about 12 hours on it Garage kept most of it's life Can be seen running $500, pickup only in White Rock
  14. tightlines

Ace Line Hauler $450

Bump Great shape See pictures $450 Located in White Rock Pickup only PM me if interested
  15. tightlines

Intermittent Wipers

Has anyone figured out a way to get intermittent wiper system into a boat? Why are boat wipers so atrocious compared to a car? My wipers are never synchronized and self park all over the map. I've google searched and never been able to find a decent solution. I'm suprised boat manufacturers...
  16. tightlines

Battery Charger failure

I had this charger installed in ~2013 and it had worked flawlessly. I've noticed that for some reason it is being tripped into failure mode and I have to manually reset it. It appears to work fine again for awhile, but inevitably will end up back in failure mode. Do these just crap out...
  17. tightlines

Achilles Hypalon Inflatable Tender

Achilles LSI 260 hypalon inflatable Original owner Folds up for storage Inflatable keel and air floor Oars and seat that clip in nicely No leaks Specs per Achilles manual: Length 8"6 Beam 4"9 Weight 66 lbs Load Capacity 950 lbs Person...
  18. tightlines

Yamaha Prop Testing

Single F350 outboard on GW Gulfstream - I want to test SDS 4 blade XL offshore prop to get softer shifting, more stern lift and faster planing. Not as concerned with top end speed as rarely go that fast Is there anywhere in the lower mainland that can do this? I've gone down the road of...
  19. tightlines

WTB 4 x 20# Cannonballs

Lower mainland
  20. tightlines

Garage Cleanout - diesel heater, maps, spare tire holder, spotlight etc

I've got some stuff taking up room in my garage that I don't need: 1) Chinese 5kw 12v diesel heater and tank- was too big for the space on the grady and ended up going with 2kw. I bench tested and it worked great...some of the wires were snipped during my installation attempt, simple to crimp...
Back