$350 is 4 to 5years old
  2. S

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Great now everyone will be getting larger prawn traps.lol
  3. S

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Learned something new that I totally did not expect.THANKS
  4. S

Small Creeks, Spawning Dogs, A Hungry Bear......I Love It...

Good job and thank you and all others that are helping the wild salmon survive in this hostile world.Loved the positive story Thanks again
  5. S

2016 Sooke Reports

Last year I went down to sooke for coho.We could have had our limit from all the floaters.Its really sad to see.
  6. S

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Went out for the night bite.Took my grandson Lucky Kye it worked,he nailed a 16 in the first hour.We were fishing 230 and he had a lot of line to wind in.We circled back and had a double ,one undersize and the other didn't stick.Fishing off the fingers using small spoons.Spring was a white.
  7. S

Salmon farm eviction notice delivered by First Nation Leaders!

The Facts are salmon did fine till we showed up.Why farm them when they can feed and take care of themselves. I don't want or need there problens in public or native lands.Good bye fish farms your getting evicted
  8. S

Management, Death on the Highway

In the 70 s the spring only commercial boats knocked the coho off on the side off the boat.That was in Nanaimo.Its time for a change of tactics
  9. S

Salmon farm eviction notice delivered by First Nation Leaders!

Wow and now we need to support this fight.It is everyones battle
  10. S

Prawning questions

I work at a sawmill and the log booms that are towed at all hours bring in more floats than you could ever imagine.If you look at AIS it shows the tugboat traffic and even where they have been.Just something to consider before u loose you traps.
  11. S

cannonballs

Need 3 please
  12. S

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Fished 10-3 got a coho and a pink at 40ft .Small coho are a nightmare right now.
  13. S

Alberni Inlet 2015

Has anyone got the derby results for today or where you can get them
  14. S

What would be involved in transplanting a 4.3EFI from an automobile into a boat?

Had a new 350 installed by mechanic this year 11000 including tax
  15. S

Yamaha T9.9 HT not charging

My yammy did the same thing after cleaning all the battery connection,I found it was the quick connection outside wiggled it and pow.This was the same connection when the power trim wouldn't come up.
  16. S

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Went out tonite bigwavedave was what I like to call wrong.Trolled with the 16-19 se gusts for 2 hour to long.One pcod,Oh dear!
  17. S

Another new old boat.

I had a ,blue and white 1977 campion with a blue hard top.It was a surprise to see that was the color u painted.It was a great boat.
  18. S

Victoria Backyard Mechanics?

Just got a crate motor installed in Nanaimo.Dropped off boat Monday it was done by Friday.Allen marine 2505857880.happy with the service and price
Back