Search results

1. S

Wanted 12ft Aluminum

located on the Island. Let me know. Cheers Ryan
  2. S

Looking for a 10ft Jon boat?

Looking to buy a 10ft Jon boat to take along camping with the kids. (ie. Spratly, Harbour craft, G3) Let me know. Located on the S Island. Cheers Sniper Ren
  3. S

Smoked Black cod?

I have four fillets of Black Cod I will be smoking for Christmas. Anybody ever tried it? Looking for recipe or suggestions? Cheers Sniperren
  4. S

Re-powering options 90/115hp

I will be re powering my 17.5 Malibu Tyee. I am running a 1993 Evenrude 90hp. Im curious to know what are the best dealerships on the South Island. I live between Nanaimo and Victoria. I have alway been interested in the Evenrude E-tec. They sure look good on paper but anyone had the 3...
  5. S

Nice looking package for under 10k

Here is a nice clean package for someone looking to keep it under 10k. Buddy just saw it on used Vic. Cheers http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/176-Double-Eagle_21958364
  6. S

1993 Evenrude 90hp v4 Blowing 20A Main engine fuse

Hey guys, I have been running this motor for two years now and it's been a great engine. I'm hoping to get a few more years out of it before a re-power. The last few times out I have been blowing the main engine fuse. It's the one back by the starter solenoid. The problem is, it's only blown...
  7. S

Looking for a 18.5 Double Eagle or 18.5 Campion Explorer 542....

Must be an outboard with decent power....Also look at a 17 foot Malibu Tyee. Pm me if you know anyone looking at selling this spring. Depending on the boat max budget is about 18k for the right boat. Would like to keep it between 10k to 14k. Cheers Sniper Ren
  8. S

Thoughts on 2003 Johnson 140 four stroke...

Hi all... I'm looking at getting into my first boat this spring and wondering what these engines are like? Is the 140 Johnson a good motor? I heard it's similar the the 140 Suzuki? Is it still easy to get parts for the Johnson? Anyone have experience with these engines I'd like to hear it...
Back