Search results

1. S

2018 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Anchored off west side of Constance 7-1pm. Not one Hali hit. Only one dog fish. Slow for us as well. Cheers
  2. S

Stewart fishing/crabbing

PM on the way!
  3. S

Wanted 12ft Aluminum

located on the Island. Let me know. Cheers Ryan
  4. S

2008 Yamaha 4hp 4 Stroke

Ps Do you know what it weighs?
  5. S

2008 Yamaha 4hp 4 Stroke

Im interested. I live just south of Duncan. Please send me a few pics. Ryanj_clements@hotmail.com Cheers
  6. S

2008 Yamaha 4hp 4 Stroke

Where on the island are you?
  7. S

Malibu Tyee - Opinions?

I have a 1993 Tyee. Great boat! Mine came with a 90hp 2 stroke that was just fine for power. (But would not want anything less) I repowered it 2 years ago with a 115hp Yamaha. The 115hp is defiantly the way to go but if you find a good one with a 90hp buy it! Never less that 90hp on this boat...
  8. S

1994 Campion explorer 185

Is this boat still for Sale? Please call or text? (778) 867-7531 Cheers Ryan
  9. S

Looking for a 10ft Jon boat?

Looking to buy a 10ft Jon boat to take along camping with the kids. (ie. Spratly, Harbour craft, G3) Let me know. Located on the S Island. Cheers Sniper Ren
  10. S

Smoked Black cod?

I have four fillets of Black Cod I will be smoking for Christmas. Anybody ever tried it? Looking for recipe or suggestions? Cheers Sniperren
  11. S

2016 Pender Bluffs

Fished 4-7:30pm tonight. One coho about 6lbs. Only hit we had. Cheers
  12. S

Solo netting tips

As soon as the flasher hits the surface reel like crazy ( while Rod is still in holder) and its in the boat in 20-30 seconds. Thought that one was just common sense. Lol
  13. S

Solo netting tips

A great way to bring up the second Rod/ball is to tighten down your drag and drop the ball until the clip pops. Once it pops bring the ball up. Of course you need to be fishing gear shallowish in deep water. Buddy suggested that one and it works slick! Cheers
  14. S

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

Fished Hali today. Never hooked soooo many dog fish! Lol.... Two good Hali hits but neither stuck. Beautiful day out there!!!
  15. S

Silver Streak

iMRINC What's the price tag on that package? Pm if rqrd.
  16. S

Re-powering options 90/115hp

Right on. Thanks for the info Sculpin. Much appreciated.
  17. S

How long has your buddy been running the etec for? Cheers.
  18. S

How long has your buddy been running the etec for? Cheers.
Back