Search results

1. Lost Boys

2022 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Picked up 2 at the pilings the last 2 days
  2. Lost Boys

2021 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Started the day at Quarry from 9-11:30. Lots of bait but only one missed strike. Headed down to Temple Rock and picked up a nice little ling. Fished the West side of Bjerre and picked up 2 springs in 160' of water. Grab the prawn trap on the east side of bjerre and surprisingly pulled our...
  3. Lost Boys

2021 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

How is the action lately? It's been a couple of weeks since we could get up the coast.
  4. Lost Boys

2019 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Started the morning at quarry then to the piling and bjerre. Everything we got into was under. Anyone else have any luck?
  5. Lost Boys

A couple of unders. Not alot of bait or marks.
  6. Lost Boys

Had a slow day this morning with one under to the boat in the Ag. Took a small break and now at the pilings
  7. Lost Boys

Head north up the inside of texada you will see the power lines coming down the side of the island
  8. Lost Boys

Spent most of the day fishing the pilings only ended up with one keeper, two long line releases, about 8 unders, and one over the we revived and sent on its way. Not as productive as yesterday but still a good day. Any reports from Quarry, Epson, or Upwood? Or is everybody playing there...
  9. Lost Boys

Fished the piling this afternoon and ended up getting our 4 keepers the biggest was 78. Hoochies 60 - 90 on the riggers. Released 8 underside at the boat.
  10. Lost Boys

CHEK News poll July 15/19

53% no
  11. Lost Boys

Any word on if the garden bay derby is going to be called off?
  12. Lost Boys

2018 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

First time fishing the area. Fished between Epsom and Francis Peninsula between 8-12. Two to the boat one keeper. 8lb red hatchery. First time dropping our prawn trap last night only ended up with 10. Normally we crab right off the dock in Mediera Park but now with the boat we tried dropping...
  13. Lost Boys

How's the fishing been lately? I'm planning on bringing my boat up this weekend. Thanks
  14. Lost Boys

North Van public access boat launch

Thanks for the help
  15. Lost Boys

North Van public access boat launch

Hey guys, Wondering what's the closest public access boat launch near Ambleside? Thanks
  16. Lost Boys

Three Aluminum Lodge boats forsale

Thanks for selling us the boat. I can't wait to get it in the water. If I didn't get the 19' the 17' did look like a sweet ride.
  17. Lost Boys

Three Aluminum Lodge boats forsale

I'm hoping the 19'ers are still available. My brother and I have been on the hunt for a boat like this for years. I have already emailed you and I'm sure he has too.(I swear we aren't stalkers) Just really like the boats. Thanks for your time Jessi
  18. Lost Boys

Hello I will be posting my boat up in Mediera Park this year. We run a 166 Double Eagle. We are new to the area and any info would be great. Thanks for the help and tight lines.
Back