Search results

1. ReelSlim

Centre Cabin walk around vs. Centre Console

Pacific Boats in Washington make a very clean looking boat. I flirted with the walk around cabin style that they build. They even have a variation with a sleeper option.
  2. ReelSlim

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I have twin outboards and my builder did it the right way and installed a proper blower that moves a lot of air.
  3. ReelSlim

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

Yep…..he is a great person to say the least. Glad it all worked out for your friend. Apparently my commission will be a beer and lunch when I’m out in April…..lol
  4. ReelSlim

Halibut fishing port renfrew

March is probably a good starting time for fishing closer to the beach. You can get them drifting or even slow trolling but anchoring in my opinion would be best. These fish are travelers so they will be more on the move and better chance of bringing them to you...imo There isn't any real...
  5. ReelSlim

Photo Thread

This is one of my favorite views that we get to enjoy for most of the summer. The snag out front gets lots of visitors in the afternoons that like the view as well... The third picture is me carrying my son walking on the beach in Renfrew that just turned 14....You can see my daughter who is now...
  6. ReelSlim

PEETZ CLOCK sold

Will you ship it if I pay for it?
  7. ReelSlim

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

Probably best to call my dad to get more details. I’m not sure about the studs. It’s pre def so is deleting still a thing? It did have an upgraded air intake but guessing on the rest. He lists the recent work it has had done all in the last year or so I’d say. I just drive it once in a while…lol
  8. ReelSlim

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

I gave him a hard time for the 10 years I had my Cummins. But not too hard since the Ford was always available to pull my boat around when I would fly out for a quick trip….lol
  9. ReelSlim

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

My parents live in Mill Bay Area.
  10. ReelSlim

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

SOLD-Posting this for my dad. He has owned it since 2010 I believe. It’s a total cherry and no expense spared when it comes to maintenance and repairs. Truck is on Vancouver Island….thanks
  11. ReelSlim

Photo Thread

Ran into this guy with about a dozen seagulls floating near him. We were on our way back in from Swiftsure. He was very curious and just paddled around the boat for quite a while before he dove deep.
  12. ReelSlim

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

My dad picked me up this Millard reel this summer. I've been working on a collection/display for the cabin. This should make a good addition.
  13. ReelSlim

Adding a Power Socket / Port Plug

I mounted mine low on the black trim on the front of my truck kind of on a 45 degree angle. You wouldn't know it was there unless you bend down. I think the rubber cover will keep out the road grime and salt from the northern roads. Even if I only get a few years out of it I'll be happy for...
  14. ReelSlim

Adding a Power Socket / Port Plug

I recently installed this exact same plug on my truck for the block heater. It was better quality than I was expecting and works well and exactly what I was looking for.
  15. ReelSlim

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I looked hard at these before I ended up going with my build. I still like the lines and deck space.
  16. ReelSlim

BC Assessments are Out Now

Down just under 2% at or place in Renfrew.
  17. ReelSlim

2023 Sidney Reports

Yep......sometimes you just need two nets! lol A Scotty and a GIBBS....
  18. ReelSlim

Ideas wanted for new tackle stations/storage inside the cabin

I noticed that the products you were showing were from Boat Outfitters. I have ordered some things from them in the past and thought they were a bit high. Not sure what the same product at Deep Blue will cost but the quality is really good and they didn't cheap out with the hinges and latches...
  19. ReelSlim

Ideas wanted for new tackle stations/storage inside the cabin

Some good ideas and spots on that boat for storage locations. There are some more places I want to add storage to on my boat as well. I bought some nice products from Deep Blue Marine out of Florida. They will do custom stuff and can get things in a few different colors. I wanted black for my...
Back