Search results

1. Lucky Streak

Near miss with ACE line hauler

Was out prawning this week in flat calm waters and noticed my Ace Brutus Max Torque line hauler was rocking back and forth like crazy! Turns out that the rocking motion had almost worked loose the 4 stove bolts that secure the Scotty downrigger tilt up fastening point from the top of my swivel...
  2. Lucky Streak

10'6" Amundson Casting Rod and Ambassador Reel for trade SOLD

sold - New, never cast Amundson TC2106ML and Ambassador 6600C4 Reel Loaded with new line and comes with Protac protective case. $190 Will consider trades of a 8.5 to 9 foot quality downrigger rod or reel. Willing to add cash if necessary. I'm located in north Qualicum.
  3. Lucky Streak

Easiest way to launch boat

https://globalnews.ca/news/6977146/boat-with-trailer-bc-lake/
  4. Lucky Streak

My stamp collection

As a life long collector of many things including postage stamps, I always felt the conservation stamp on our licenses' were not only beautiful, but also low mintage and well worth holding on to. For a couple of years (1995-6), all juveniles were required to have the conservation sticker, just...
  5. Lucky Streak

three "do-it" downrigger ball molds and melting pot $300

"do-it" brand downrigger ball molds; 2 X 15 pound 1 X 12 pound custom melting pot with approximately 40-50 pound capacity 50 brass eyes $300 located in north Qualicum
  6. Lucky Streak

Folding anchor, chain and rope $35

9 pound folding anchor with galvanized chain and 200' of nylon rope stored in a 2.5 gallon bucket, suitable for an 18' boat. $35 located in north Qualicum.
  7. Lucky Streak

Is there an easy way of posting pictures to this forum from a PC?

I would like to post a couple of pictures from my google account, is there an easy way of doing this here? I have always failed at posting pictures on this website. any guidance is appreciated.
  8. Lucky Streak

Downrigger balls for sale 15# & 12#

Located in Qualicum 2 brass eyelets with fins 15 pound balls - $25 each, or two for $45 12 pound balls - $20 each, or two for $35 I travel to Nanaimo regularly and Courtney/Comox area every now and then and can meet up.
  9. Lucky Streak

12 pound downriggers balls for sale

I have 20 X 12 pound lead downriggers balls w(fins and two brass eyelets) available. $20 each I live 20 minutes north of Qualicum Beach.
  10. Lucky Streak

Used Hot Spot Flashers

My Craigslist ad; https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/spo/d/used-hot-spot-flashers-1-each/6763676835.html Items are in Bowser
  11. Lucky Streak

box of 70 commercial plugs from the 1970's

My Craigslist ad; https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/spo/d/box-of-70-fishing-plugs-from/6763677344.html Items are in Bowser
  12. Lucky Streak

Vintage Penn 330 GT new in box $100

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/HMUIjvvmV0TodffwNW3GWwHWFOWMYgpyOJ0SxG6WNysK0wrRI_al5boVYcarwk5Ib0gG7Tj3Vi8zzZo4uy8hWoo1eRNjis9IznD01tO0YpFOBOWsDCjgM4fJWP1CNQn1AAlijmjtwe-6skDvGvfukbaIFFDM0UzNjipFezQFAe_37Txag9mI29-mgx1wdBhs-6GS7R129rMQfa_48rPdXdJJMCrLjnnZLNoA9hhxQarI9SdvYEashulYMdY9IyXKKXkJOPS...
  13. Lucky Streak

Looking for a Amundson TMX4

I'm looking for a fully functional Amundson TMX4 reel. I live in north Qualicum and travel up and down the island fairly frequently.
  14. Lucky Streak

Looking for recommendations for individual to install boat electronics

I live north of Qualicum and I'm looking for some to install a light bar, horn and vhf radio on my aluminum boat. This will be mostly wiring because other than the switches the holes have been pre-cut in the dash. I got a quote from the local boat house but it was way overpriced. Looking for...
  15. Lucky Streak

Bottom Jigging Outfit

Hi There, New to this forum and new to Vancouver Island. I haven't done a lot of bottom fishing in the past, mostly trolling for salmon. Now that I am on Vancouver Island I want to spend more time bottom fishing for lingcod and other bottom dwellers not necessarily halibut. I need some advice on...
Back