Search results

1. W

Alex: On the Road...

X3 Rockfish. She is a true warrior and hero, I have the utmost respect for her!
  2. W

No Habitat, No Fish: Harper Plans for Elimination of Wildlife Protection!!!

Like way sooner, it's insane, might as well fall every tree, dam every river, develop every mine. The conservative government has no interest in protecting anything but big business and fat wallets. I have a lot of reading to do at the forum just starting to catch up, haven't been on since...
  3. W

Try this, it's wild.

Very cool..... interesting what the brain 'sees'.
  4. W

Harper sent Border guards to Deport Don Staniford at the court house.

WTF this is all ********! Not sure what to do or suggest. Writing letters and passive protests aren't going to do it unless the protest can shut down a city like Vancouver....I dunno just thinking out loud so to speak. Gotta be careful of what you say on a public forum, I have a few...
  5. W

Comox Valley Boat Builder Innocent

Very, very sad, I feel for the guy...a nightmare that never goes away.
  6. W

Amazing Shark footage taken 12 Jan, 2012 in Hawaii

What an amazing thing to see. Just to have an opportunity to watch that for an extended period of time would be incredible. Put on a piece of that marlin bra and get at er. What a "catch" and release that would be!!
  7. W

I agree 100% especially when considering crimes of impulse (I don't know what else to call it) like pedophilia. Once they get a real taste for the impulse I would assume it would be near impossible for them to stop, I dunno just trying to wrap my head around it, as distasteful as it is.
  8. W

X4 Sculp, I feel bad for this guy, his life will never be the same unless he moves far enough away where people won't associate him with the alleged crime that he is innocent of. He's so lucky there was video footage. When people are accused of this sort of crime it sticks and you can't ever...
  9. W

Alexanda Morton bought Farmed Salmon at Campbell River Superstore and she found this.

I agree, best way to shut em down is take away their market. I can't imagine eating those "things" coming from the fish farmers. If only this kind of thing could be publicized widely in the US, can't see anyone wanting to eat that ****.
  10. W

DFO wants your feedback

Thanks for posting this TF, and btw WELL SAID!
  11. W

Winter's coming!

Hope we just get a dusting, was thinking of going to Ukee tomorrow just for the day. Have had some really bad trips through Sutton Pass and surrounding area in the past don't really want to do that tomorrow.
  12. W

Trip to ukie

If you're ever in Ukee you have to try Jiggers for sure, not only is the fish and chips the best but their burgers are awesome as well, can't tell ya how many Big Jig's I've had and Shelley and Shane are awesome people. Matterson House is always a good bet for supper (amazing steak), and yeah...
  13. W

Herring in Peril: Fisheries minister ignores SARA, caves to industry

Yep same ole ****.....goes on and on.....don't know what to say about it anymore. I've ranted big time on this forum, not doing that anymore, gets us nowhere, but sometimes ya need to get it off yer chest. Too bad we couldn't somehow find Ashfield negligent and remove him from his post or find...
  14. W

The end of the Line...

Wow I gotta do something different, damn I got no seeds now......I'm a noob when it comes to torrents though, the wife has been using them for a long time so I never bothered. I'll see what I can do, bit torrent huh......hmmm.......... okay I get it, I'm using uTorrent (micro torrent), looks...
  15. W

The end of the Line...

I can usually stream okay but not today or from this site, slow for me, but thanks man. Stop and go action. I only use isohunt for my torrents, this is the same file I'm downloading, showed 2 seeds at one point, back down to one. Coming down at 28 kB/s ....lol. I'll get it in about 8-9...
  16. W

The end of the Line...

I'm trying to download the only copy I can find. Only one seed though :(
  17. W

Alcohol touble shooting

ROFLMAO and still.....ROFLMAO...........Ahhhhh the days, I remember them well....or not LOL
  18. W

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
  19. W

Merry Christmas everybody !!

Thanks FT, have a great trip and Merry Christmas!
Back