Search results

1. Delray

Brass DR cannonball eyes

Have some lead and mold to pour some 15 pounders, looking for the brass eyes. Phoned all the usual fishing gear stores and nobody carries them. I did find some online, Ontario, just wondering where others have bought them from and if there is a more local option. Thanks Ray
  2. Delray

Engines,props, and wide open throttle

We recently purchased a boat, when looking at the printout I saw that the engines had NEVER been over 5000 rpm. Took it for a spin ( two people, half tank ) ran fine, on plane quick, wot never got above 5000. Took it to my mechanic who was surprised as well. Now, I’m not a go fast guy, I like...
  3. Delray

Cuddy floor freshen up

Ripped the carpet out of the cuddy on the floor and around the toilet ( cuz that’s just gross) with the idea of sanding and putting a coat of paint down so the areas will be easier to clean. Thought I’d throw it out to see if others could recommend a decent paint( I was just going to use...
  4. Delray

Tofino in April

Heading up to Tofino on April 6-7 th. Toying with the idea of a fishing trip for my wife and myself. Primary for white fish ( halibut and ling ) as we usually do well fishing for salmon but haven’t given the bottom fishing a real effort. Any suggestions of guides in the area? Thanks to all
  5. Delray

2008 Campion 542 for sale (SOLD)

Selling our 542. Boat is in great condition: Stand up top, drop curtain and slope back. Yamaha 150 main: 1800 hrs, well maintained by Coastal Outboards and runs great. 2005 8 hp high thrust which runs great as well, don’t know how many hours are on it but it can’t be many, we always trolled off...
  6. Delray

Campion 682: seeking input.

Hello All Considering purchasing a campion 682. Boat is a 2010 with twin 150 yamahas. Currently have a campion 542 , so it’s a step up for us. Would like to hear from some others what their thoughts are on this set up. Some of the questions are: Twin 150s vs a big single : advantage or not...
  7. Delray

12 "Scotty Downrigger Risers for sale

Two 12 inch Scotty risers for sale. $150.00 obo Two Shimano GT 4000's. Both in great shape. One comes loaded with 30 lb test. $ 40.00 each.
  8. Delray

Scotty downriggers for sale

Two depth power scotty downriggers Boom extends to 48 " one with wire , one with braid. $250 each.
Back