Search results

1. Delray

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Ran across from Ladysmith today. In the water at noon, arrived at sand heads at 1:00. Had a tough go today but still managed a just legal spring and 3 pinks. Got stopped by DFO, 7 minutes after catching the spring, checked our gear, measured the fish, asked to see our licence. Oh oh. Put my gear...
  2. Delray

Favorite Picture from 2023 fishing season

Early morning run to swale in August.
  3. Delray

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Well this weather sucks….we were going to take our daughter and granddaughter tomorrow but the run across from the island might be a bit much for them…maybe Monday.
  4. Delray

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Heard most at China creek were catching at least one per day, I’m not there so take it for what it’s worth.
  5. Delray

Brass DR cannonball eyes

Ok thanks. I’ll give them a call, don’t really want to drive down just for those but we’ll see. Thanks again.
  6. Delray

Brass DR cannonball eyes

Have some lead and mold to pour some 15 pounders, looking for the brass eyes. Phoned all the usual fishing gear stores and nobody carries them. I did find some online, Ontario, just wondering where others have bought them from and if there is a more local option. Thanks Ray
  7. Delray

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Last minute decision ( sorry Tim) Ran across from the island Monday, lines in at sandheads at 10am, had two Sox and lost one by 10:30. Left at 2:00 with 6. lines at 70-80 ft Bit of a rough ride over, better coming home. Sure is tough fishing with all the current, not fun, as my wife says. Lol.
  8. Delray

Did the run across from Ladysmith again today. Lines in at 6:30 at sand heads. Trolled for 2 hrs with no luck, had enough of fishing in the pack , so moved north and immediately caught one around 12 lbs. the next hour and a half was non stop. Boated 4, lost 1 decent 1, released a beauty wild...
  9. Delray

Ran across from Ladysmith Saturday am. Lines in at 6:30 Between t10 and sand heads. No anchovies just running spoons. Caught one around 8:45 closer to sand heads, then nothing until 10:30, around the same area ( where the fleet was). Pulled the lines at 1:30 for the crossing home. 1hr 15 min...
  10. Delray

Nice fish…..and a full on mullet. Brings back memories of my youth. Lol
  11. Delray

Wanted: 15lb finned cannon balls

Is this for real? lol
  12. Delray

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Looks to me just the seaward portion
  13. Delray

Tell Your Best Joke

its a video but its funny. The more I watch it the more I laugh.
  14. Delray

Origo stove ..??

No, stove has been sold to seascene.
  15. Delray

Engines,props, and wide open throttle

That is what I think as well, problem being it’s already on the lowest hole now. I may just run with it, then see how to raise during the winter ‍♂️
  16. Delray

Nice day on the water today so went for a rip. Trimmed out I hit 5400 rpm at wide open throttle, might have been able to squeeze a bit more out but wifey wasn’t at all comfortable with this exercise. engines may be too a bit low but at least I was into the 5’s. Here is a still taken from a video.
  17. Delray

Origo stove ..??

I have never used it. Looks new.
  18. Delray

Origo stove ..??

I have a origo 2000 single burner. If that will, work let me know.
  19. Delray

Yes it’s a factory pod. I’ll leave everything alone and check engine height while planing first. Then move on. Thanks for all the replies
Back