1. S

Mudhole location

deleted
  2. S

Fish Bags

deleted
  3. S

Boat Insurance

Hi all, Boat insurance is up for renewal and its increased quite a bit from last year and am looking at alternatives. I've been looking at an insurance product being offered by Boatsmart Assure. They are partnered with McLean & Dickey and underwritten by Lloyd's of London. There product for...
  4. S

325 gallon water storage tank

Hi, Just posted this on Used VIC but if someone is looking for a 325 gallon horizontal leg water storage tank. I have one that is no longer needed. Excellent condition. Cost $819.00 + tax @ Industrial Plastics Victoria. Looking for $550.00 includes 1" ball valve and short length (2') drain...
  5. S

Lost fuel tank

deleted ..
  6. S

Scotty HP downriggers

Just finished doing a little maintenance on my downriggers and noticed that the plastic "spring" in the locking tabs that hold the top cover on was broken. This could allow the lock to move into the unlock position. Would hate to see one of these covers fall over the side or lost when...
  7. S

Online licence

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with not being able to print your online tidal water licence? I keep getting this message:Important message: An error has been encountered which is preventing your request from being completed, OR this system may be temporarily off-line for scheduled...
  8. S

prawing Brentwood bay

Could anyone tell me if it is worthwhile trying for Prawns in Brentwood Bay this time of year? Thanks
  9. S

camping fishing Nootka Sound

Morning all, Just finished setting the truck up for a camper and am now thinking of a new fishing adventure. Does anyone have any info and recommendations on areas around Nootka sound? It looks like it would be an interesting place to try. Tried the search but reports although promising seem a...
  10. S

seaspension pedestals

I am thinking of retro fitting my current fixed pedestals with Seaspension pedestals. Does anyone have these installed and could you give me your comments on how you like them? Thanks.
  11. S

popup truck camper

Thinking of expanding my horizons on different places to fish and was wondering if anyone had any leads on a popup truck camper that would fit a F350 SB truck. Looking for something newer in excellent shape. Thanks
  12. S

Halibut slot size querry

Here is the response from DFO that I said I would post once received. I was going to post it in the other thread but searching took to long. Anyway here it is. Kind of disappointed that the two DFO Officers at the past Vic Boat show told me the complete opposite. Seems a shame that one could...
  13. S

Mussels

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a good spot to harvest mussels in the Sooke area? If you don't want to post here a pm would be great. Thanks.
  14. S

Scotty Tilt Base

Does anybody have a spare tilt base that they are willing to sell? Thanks
  15. S

Lowarance Structure Scan

Could someone who has a Lowarance structure scan tell if it replaces the existing transducer or can it be installed side by side and used in conjuction with each other without any overlap or interference. I have heard that if it was installed within a foot of each other that you may be able to...
  16. S

Licence requirement

deleted found my answer.
  17. S

Chinook Regs

Hey guys my husband just got back from back east and I was planning on doing some fishing him and getting the boat ready for him but I cannot access the DFO site for the latest updates for some reason. Could anyone tell me what the Fisheries notice number for the latest regs on the "size"...
  18. S

How to connect HDS 8 to an ICOM IC-M412 VHF

Hello all, need some help with connecting an HDS 8 to an ICOM IC-M412 VHF radio. The HDS 8 unit has: a yellow TX( Receive) Orange RX (Transmit), Shield (ground), Blue TX (receive), Green RX Transmit Shield (ground) wires. The radio ICOM IC-M412 has NMEA in lead (red) - Connect a GPS...
  19. S

radar post

Anyone know where a guy could aquire a bolt on radar post approximately 12" high to fit a lowarance 4G? Thanks
Back