Search results

1. Christl Waters

2009 Boulton 20 foot Sea Skiff

I am asking $55,000 CDN My email is dangray53@icloud.com Here are the particulars 2009 20 foot Boulton Sea-Skiff with off shore bracket 94" Beam 16 degree V 2009 Suzuki FD140 600 HRS water pump, internal anodes, fuel filter, gear and engine oil and filter changed April 2023 2011 Yamaha 9.9...
  2. Christl Waters

Used Rods and Reels

All of these listings are used equipment, which is in still good working condition with lots of fishing left in them. The Islander reels have scuff marks from being improperly stored without neoprene covers on them. They still perform great. All of this gear is currently in Port Alberni. I...
  3. Christl Waters

2021 Silver Streak 21 Foot Renfrow Hard Top

I am selling for my friends estate, his brand new 2021 Silver Streak 21 foot Renfrow Hard Top. He bought this boat in Victoria in April 2021 and passed before ever getting to use it. The boat is currently in Montana, but we will assist with transportation. We used to fish Tahsis and Bamfield...
  4. Christl Waters

Trolling and Casting Flies for Salmon

I like to buck tail and cast flies for salmon of the west coast of VI. I was wondering if any of the other members did and would share their patterns.
  5. Christl Waters

Some Advice on Telegraph Cove

I am looking to expand my horizons this year and try some place new. I was thinking about trying out Telegraph Cove Resort and would like some feedback. Thanks
  6. Christl Waters

Navionics + US/Canada SD/Mini SD chip. $125.00 CDN

I bought this chip last year and used it for one month in my Lowrance HDS5 Sounder while fishing the Barkley Sound. My new unit came with one, so I am selling this one. I will pay for cost to mail it to Canada. I use PayPal for payments.
  7. Christl Waters

Boat Re-Decking Project

When I returned to Montana after spending two months fishing off the west coast of Vancouver Island, I noticed a couple of soft spots on the plywood deck of my aluminum boat. After speaking with a few "experts" I was told that a plywood deck will typically only last about 8 - 10 years depending...
  8. Christl Waters

Esperanza Inlet Report

i just got back from a five day trip to the Newton Cove Resort. We had a couple of great weather days and a few not so great weather day. On the good days, we were able to get of shore and caught some nice halibuts. We let four go that were over sized. The spring fishing was real good and...
  9. Christl Waters

Tuff Coat or other products to cover worn out rubbe boat deck

The deck on my boat is a fairly thin sheet of rubberized material over marine plywood. It is worn out and has a few holes in it. I was wondering if any of the members have made a repair similar to this using Tuff Coat Anti Skid marine paint of similar products. Removing the floor would be a...
  10. Christl Waters

Uniden Marine Radio Help

I want to add a plug to my Uniden marine radio, so I can remove it when the boat is parked. The small red and black wire look fairly simple, but I am not username about the larger black wire. Has anyone ever done this? Thanks in advance.
  11. Christl Waters

Anti Theft Idea

It breaks my heart to hear about all of the boat thievery on Vancouver Island. I spend summers in Port Alberni, and it is getting real bad there. After my 9.9 Yamaha was stolen I installed a solar powered motion light on my rocket launcher. I pointed it down towards the engines and it is very...
  12. Christl Waters

Navionics chip for Vancouver Island

I am toying with dropping the bucks on a Navionics chips and wanted to get some members to weigh in. I spend my time between Montana and Port Alberni and Navionics has a chip that covers the USA and Canada, which includes Vancouver Island for $199.00, and they have one just for Vancouver Island...
Back