Search results

1. Christl Waters

2009 Boulton 20 foot Sea Skiff

I am asking $55,000 CDN My email is dangray53@icloud.com Here are the particulars 2009 20 foot Boulton Sea-Skiff with off shore bracket 94" Beam 16 degree V 2009 Suzuki FD140 600 HRS water pump, internal anodes, fuel filter, gear and engine oil and filter changed April 2023 2011 Yamaha 9.9...
  2. Christl Waters

Barkley Sound Small Springs

I spent the month of August in Bamfield. Our first two springs were 25 and 22, and I thought this was going to be the best year ever. We caught close to another 50 to 60 after that, and never broke 20 again. However, we did lose some nice fish. I have been fishing the sound for 27 years, and...
  3. Christl Waters

ISO: Halibut rods and reels

I have a bunch of Hali rods. I posted an ad here. I will meet in Qualicum.
  4. Christl Waters

Used Rods and Reels

All of these listings are used equipment, which is in still good working condition with lots of fishing left in them. The Islander reels have scuff marks from being improperly stored without neoprene covers on them. They still perform great. All of this gear is currently in Port Alberni. I...
  5. Christl Waters

Cuttlefish Hoochies?

Yes, one large ball swivel, with one bead puts the hook just shy of skirt end.
  6. Christl Waters

Cuttlefish Hoochies?

The owner of the Seabeam Resort in Bamfield introduced them to me ten years ago and they are about all I use if fishing with hootchies. I run them with a single hook and ball swivel with one bead. The swollen look is interest. I run about four feet of 50# leader.
  7. Christl Waters

Speedi Sleeve size

I have used speedy sleeves on shafts turning 3,600 rpm, so you will be fine. You have received a lot of very good information from other members and I have nothing to add. You can use PVC pipe to install just don’t try to use a punch or screw driver.
  8. Christl Waters

On board battery chargers

I have the Blue Seas ARC charging system. I don't have group 31 batteries though. I would check them out.
  9. Christl Waters

2021 Silver Streak 21 Foot Renfrow Hard Top

About $10,000 more than asking price. They are open to fair offers. It is loaded. It is alli can do to not buy it myself.
  10. Christl Waters

STOLEN 9.9 Yamaha

I did what you said and then took a chisel and beat up the threads. They can still get it, but they’ll have to work for it.
  11. Christl Waters

Thank you. It is out of my league as well. That’s why I selling and not buying.
  12. Christl Waters

Looking for Peetz Reels, Boxes or other Peetz Items........

Thanks. It is part of an estate I am selling for the family. I had only seen the wooden ones.
  13. Christl Waters

Looking for Peetz Reels, Boxes or other Peetz Items........

What is the value on this reel. It is like new.
  14. Christl Waters

I am selling for my friends estate, his brand new 2021 Silver Streak 21 foot Renfrow Hard Top. He bought this boat in Victoria in April 2021 and passed before ever getting to use it. The boat is currently in Montana, but we will assist with transportation. We used to fish Tahsis and Bamfield...
  15. Christl Waters

F150 yamaha - Water impeller gone - Oil in Exhaust

I will look into that. Thanks for sharing.
  16. Christl Waters

F150 yamaha - Water impeller gone - Oil in Exhaust

That is a great idea. What engine(s) did you do this on?
  17. Christl Waters

Deep bay boat launch

I am with Cuba Libre, there is nothing deep about Deep Bay. I have 20 foot tinny and have launched there a lot to go to Hornby. You have to launch at or near high tide and the parking sucks.
  18. Christl Waters

Nootka accommodations

I second Critter Cove. I have stayed there a couple of times, and it is perfect.
  19. Christl Waters

WTB 250 hp Yamaha or Suzuki 4 Stroke

I agree. I would be concerned about the integrity of the existing metal due to the extent of the damage. I bought a project boat two years ago, and while a challenge, it was also fun to do. I look forward to following this one.
  20. Christl Waters

And so it begins....

That is one classy looking vessel!!!!
Back