Search results

1. sir-vivor

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hey Bud, Ya had to go where the fishing is hahaha, Sorry to hear you guys didn't get the opening you sporties deserve but you end up with a few for the canner and thats way better then a kick in the arse haha. Good Luck , Tight Lines and Stay Safe !!
  2. sir-vivor

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Just a quick question , probably a stupid one but I moved in August 2022 and was always wondering if they open the Sockeye fishing to you guys in area 29 , at any time in 2022 ?
  3. sir-vivor

Cannon Balls Wanted - Vancouver Area

What the heck , I leave and no one picks up the slack, come on guys give Nug your contacts ....... PS Sorry for hijack Nug
  4. sir-vivor

Punta Cana

Feb 22nd. Maybe , if you can give me some reports if ya do some fishing. Would greatly appreciate it. Was thinking since I'm down their maybe Jamaica in March but the last time I was there we never had any luck and infact I heard it's a fishing dead zone. Maybe the the Canadian DFO is their...
  5. sir-vivor

Punta Cana

Hi Guys ! It's me again and no I'm not posting items for sale but need some help with a post or PM from anyone who has fished or hired a charter in Punta Cana, in Feb. Thanks and tight lines ! Clint (aka Sir-Vivor)
  6. sir-vivor

Caframo StorDry Air Circulator - SOLD

I'm out of here Aug 16th , I gotta get rid of it by then , we don't have rain in Saskatchewan ,
  7. sir-vivor

Caframo StorDry Air Circulator - SOLD

Used , couple of dents but works great ! $40 Located Richmond
  8. sir-vivor

Cannon Ball Molds -SOLD

No sorry, SOLD
  9. sir-vivor

Flashers - SOLD

SOLD Used and abused flashers , ugly but they'll work . You'll see 3 sets of 4 I stringed up for Sockeye fishing as dummy's Case included Slightly broken Richmond
  10. sir-vivor

Hali Gear - Sold

Sorry Sold
  11. sir-vivor

Hali Gear - Sold

cant use it in Saskatchewan HALI GEAR 2- #7 Mustad treble 14- #9 Mustad single 28 - #9 Mustad single 5- New 9.5 Squid Kirts - Offshore 1pk (3) Mega Bite swim tails - Glow 2pks (8) Supertackle Pimp Shrimp 3 pks (2 each pkg) Delta tackle Jumbos 1 pks (5) lighthouse lures squid 1 pks (4)...
  12. sir-vivor

Boat Trailer Wobbler Rollers - SOLD

SOLD
  13. sir-vivor

Cannon Ball Molds -SOLD

Bump , Price Reduced
Back