Search results

1. Ben Fougere

How to Use a Garmin Striker 4 - Features

Want to learn how to use a Garmin Striker 4? Here's a complete video showing the features that I use.
  2. Ben Fougere

Cradle Nets for Lake Trout

Who else uses a cradle net to help release lake trout? What brand of cradle net do you have? Pros? Cons?
  3. Ben Fougere

Fishing Tips and Techniques to Help You Catch Lake Trout

If you want to learn how to catch lake trout then this video might be for you. Here's a video I made while fishing Canim Lake this year.
  4. Ben Fougere

Fish Finder Tackle Box

Here's my fish finder tackle box and how I have it set up. I love this thing!
  5. Ben Fougere

How to Catch Lots of Fish in One Day Using Spoons

Have you ever fished spoons for trout? If not, you should try this.
  6. Ben Fougere

2020 was a blast!

We had a blast this year learning how to catch lake trout. We hope to fish for at least one new species each year. Here's a quick overview video on how we did this year. We are looking forward to 2021.
  7. Ben Fougere

2020 was a blast!

We had a blast fishing and learning how to catch lake trout this year. We hope to fish for at least one new species to us each year. Here's our video of how our 2020 season went.
  8. Ben Fougere

Jigging for Big Lake Trout in Horse Lake

We caught some big lake trout in Horse Lake while learning how to jig for them. Time for a bigger net. Here's our video:
  9. Ben Fougere

Bridge Lake, BC - Big Kokanee in the Cariboo

I was successful on one of my trips to Bridge Lake. On my other trips, the kokanee were harder to find. Here's my video of what a great day on Bridge Lake, BC looks like.
  10. Ben Fougere

Kokanee Fishing for Beginners

In this video, we walk you thru some of the techniques we use to catch kokanee. This is a great video for those looking to get into kokanee fishing.
  11. Ben Fougere

Bridge Lake, BC - Fishing for Huge Kokanee

I'm excited to go back to Bridge Lake this year. Here's how I did last summer.
  12. Ben Fougere

How to Ice Fish for Kokanee - Tips to Help You Catch More Kokanee

Here's our latest video on ice fishing for kokanee. We hope this helps you learn how to catch more kokanee. If you love this video and learn something, please: like, share and comment on our video. Please also subscribe to show your support and help us promote kokanee fishing in British...
  13. Ben Fougere

Welcome to Our Channel 2020

Here's what we have been up to. Trophy rainbows and kokanee. I'm looking forward to the 2020 season.
  14. Ben Fougere

How to Use Spoons for Rainbows

I'll never forget what happens at 6:23 of this video. What an adventure! I had an exceptional fall season fishing for rainbows with spoons. I used Gibbs Spoons and the worked very well. Here's one of many videos I was able to film this fall while fishing for rainbows. Happy Fishing!
  15. Ben Fougere

Bridge Lake, BC - Kokanee Fishing

I'm missing this lake already. We fished Bridge Lake for the first time this summer and had a blast. We learned a lot and have many years of learning and exploring to do here. Here's the second Bridge Lake, BC Kokanee Fishing video we made this summer.
  16. Ben Fougere

How to Adjust the Brake on a Manual Scotty Downrigger

I had the opportunity to learn how to fix my manual Scotty downrigger on a fishing trip this year. Here's my video showing you how to adjust the brake to help make your downrigger work smoother. I hope this helps a few of you. Click on the link to watch it and please subscribe to show your support.
  17. Ben Fougere

Mcleese Lake, BC - Crazy Kokanee Action

The boys had lots of practice landing kokanee on Mcleese Lake. Our Scotty gear and Ego Landing net were working flawlessly and helping us put more kokanee in the cooler. Here's the link to our video. If you haven't already, please subscribe and let us know what you want to see next.
  18. Ben Fougere

Okuma Aveon Kokanee Combo Product Review

Here's a product review of our Okuma Aveon Kokanee Combos that we used last year and this year.
  19. Ben Fougere

Ice Fishing for Kokanee

Who else goes ice fishing for kokanee? Ice fishing for kokanee has made me excited to go ice fishing and has increased my fishing time each year. Here's a video where we had fun catching kokanee thru the ice.
  20. Ben Fougere

How To Make Double Snelled Hooks

Here's a video I made to show you how I tie double snelled hooks for kokanee fishing. Over the next couple months, I will be making a few videos to show you different lures we make with these hooks. Click on the pictures link and if you haven't already, please subscribe to our channel.
Back