Search results

1. Unreel

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Thats @ExFlyGuy rig, he had a thread last fall about selling it.
  2. Unreel

C Numbers, Stability Test & Insurance

I had to send mine in to get my C numbers, also my insurance might have wanted a copy too. That was years back so it may have changed but don't think so. Also with the boat you have I would say you might be better offering boat charters/tours. Im sure there's lots of "content creators" in van...
  3. Unreel

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

Also I would just keep the twins and put on an offset transom bracket, I'm sure it wouldn't bug you that much 😂
  4. Unreel

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

Curious how you came up with those prices? I would have said half that. Here’s a couple sets on marketplace. The ones not sold have been for sale for months, obviously not in nearly as minty shape as buckets and higher hours. I’d give a couple yami dealers a call and ask what they would offer...
  5. Unreel

Axopar 28 or 37

Ton of money for a narrow bow rider. Never understood this hull type unless your loaded and just looking for a fast boat to Rip from A to B.
  6. Unreel

$40k for that is outrageous sorry.
  7. Unreel

Heres one of the Pursuit 3000 with diesels, looks like a Pearson sale. https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/sooke-pursuit-3000/7727721390.html
  8. Unreel

With the outrageous prices brokers are trying to get for boats, at the minimum they should spend more than 5 minutes on a writeup. That pursuit is priced not far from 2 others with diesels.
  9. Unreel

port eliza lodge

New as in this season?
  10. Unreel

West Coast Guide Certifications

I wonder who is going to be doing the cracking down though, seeing as transport canada is the only one who can actually enforce commercial vessel regulations. On top of that the government is cutting hundreds of millions in the public sector and freezing millions in spending. Fisheries and...
  11. Unreel

Its been winterized though so no worries good as new 😂
  12. Unreel

West Coast Guide Certifications

Had a similar situation with some rcmp guys that gave me an inspection. Showed them my svop and the one officer was like do you not have a boaters licence? lol. I said I do but thats a commercial ticket that qualifies me to run this commercial vessel.. cop just stared at me and said can I see...
  13. Unreel

2024 Nanaimo Reports

June 1st.
  14. Unreel

deal of a lifetime HDS5

Better get on it, will go fast!! 😂
  15. Unreel

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

I would definitely list it In Washington state on Craigslist in USD, solid discount for us buyers. Glws.
  16. Unreel

The Provincial Government is proposing to give First Nations a VETO for all activities on Crown Land.

I’m sure this has nothing to do with it being an election year 🙄. At least people are aware now what this government wants to do and it’s just a matter of time if they win the next election.
  17. Unreel

Nice basic NW, good luck using the head if your over 4' tall though
  18. Unreel

The Provincial Government is proposing to give First Nations a VETO for all activities on Crown Land.

Yup, so the government wants to give total control of 94% of BC’s public land to less than 5% of the population with no vote, no announcement, no nothing. This certainly isn’t a democracy anymore. I sure don’t remember the Ndp mentioning this in the last election, I wonder why? Not even an...
  19. Unreel

If you have been seeing what's been going on with the marinas lately, especial the ladysmith one, then Mosquito creek this really shouldn't be a surprise. The precedent was set when the government and then the courts tore up a legally standing long term lease in Ladysmith because the local bands...
Back