Search results

1. O

West coast saltwater guide for hire

Oli’s fishing charters out of winter harbour is looking for a full time guide this summer. Season runs from early June through mid September. Must have all guiding tickets and west coast experience. All meals and accommodations covered, very competitive wages. Come fish on one of our 27 Grady’s...
  2. O

West coast fishing guide for hire

Oli’s fishing charters out of winter harbour is looking for a full time guide this summer. Season runs from early June through mid September. Must have all guiding tickets and west coast experience. All melas and accommodations covered, very competitive wages. Come fish on one of our 27 Grady’s...
  3. O

Guide position winter harbour

Oli’s fishing charters in winter harbour is looking to add a guide to there team for the 2022 season. Season runs from early June through mid September with all food and accommodations provided!!!!!! Must have all guiding tickets. Please call or message Oli for more info if interested...
  4. O

Accommodations in Winter Harbour

This is Oli at Winter Harbour cottages, we don't have any openings until 2nd half of august and first half of June. Another recommendation is dick Robinson @ dicks last resort, he rents out cottages as well as B&B stuff,
  5. O

Halibut opening

I haven’t heard many threads of people that are happy with the choice or even talked to anyone that is happy with the 83 cm
  6. O

Halibut opening

Where are you fishing South Island? North island east or west. I have a pile of unreal halibut spots, probably some of the best on the island and where we get our halis there are always big snapper mixed in. Different area then you are fishing obviously
  7. O

Halibut opening

If they are so concerned about yelloweye shouldn’t they go to 1/1 with a bigger size to help keep time off the bottom for incedental yelloweye catch??? Makes sense to me less time On the bottom the less yelloweye and other fish including halibut we will be killing
  8. O

Halibut opening

I personally own a Lodge and have a lot of Friends that do as well and trust me it is not the lodges that want the under 83cm. We would never even target them in the past even when they were open. Just a waste of time and harmful to many other fish including halibut just over that size. Just a...
Back