Search results

1. O

Amundsen TMX 5

Two silver TMX5s for sale. Come with backing and 30lb chartreuse line and neoprene case. Three years old. Used a few days each season. $200 each or $350 for both.
  2. O

Red mooching ball weights

Any leads on where to buy red mooching ball weights?
  3. O

Trophy Titan TTSA Mooching rods

I have an 11' Titan Power 4 for mooching and really like the rod. Am thinking of getting a second one but not sure on the difference of Power 3. Is it heavier action? Any advice?
  4. O

Prop wash for coho - spoon, buc

planning on running a surface line in the prop wash with 4 ounce slider (in the Gulf islands). What do think would be more productive lure - bucktail, Tubby Tomic or spoon? I like the bucktail for nostalgic reasons but think the spoon might be best. Thoughts?
  5. O

smelly jelly

What are the views on scent? I have found that it seems to out produce spoons without scent, but I have also had some issues with it getting on the lines and causing unwanted downrigger clip releases. I also left a spoon out on deck in the sun with the jelly on it and it appears to have...
  6. O

Porlier vs Thrasher

Hey, do you prefer Porlier or Thrasher for the April - June salmon fishery? Personally have fished Porlier a lot on the outside on a flood tide and know it well and had great success. Have not fished Thrasher as often. What do you see as pros/cons of these spots?
  7. O

Swiftsure

Hi all, I am heading out to Swiftsure mid July. Haven't been for 10 years and my memory is a little rusty on a few things! Hoping to get some advice on: 1. Leader length - my recollection is longer leaders (for Chinook trolling with spoons, anchovies) worked better like 5-6 feet. Any advice...
Back