Search results

1. baddogg

Vancouver Island Outboard Dealers

I agree totally. Bought my two motors from Brad. Worth the trip.
  2. baddogg

Custom Boat Decals

Signage will make what you want and does applications.
  3. baddogg

Charter recommendations on the island

I highly recommend Kelly here. https://chartertofino.com/
  4. baddogg

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

I like that. Where did you get it please?
  5. baddogg

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

Fairwinds in Nanoose Bay, used to be called Schooner Cove.
  6. baddogg

Bennet electric trim tabs on a 2016 Campion 542

Just a thought. What about on the side where the sticker is? I think you may find it cumbersome trying to reach where you have the green tape.
  7. baddogg

Driving an EV pickup

Hey, missing the updates even though I will likely never own an electric vehicle.
  8. baddogg

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

Mine actually went down this year to $810.00
  9. baddogg

Radar Arch recommendations

I just looked at their site. Lots to choose from and they look like good quality.
  10. baddogg

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

Bought a pair of these a few years ago from a forum member. Very happy with them. Curious to see if he recognizes them. Sorry about the poor quality pics.
  11. baddogg

3 Boat Choices for a Noobie

Do you need a trailer? If you do then 1 and 2 would be off of my list. Also no kicker which I think is necessary. Number 3 has trailer and kicker but I believe it is underpowered with a 50 HP
  12. baddogg

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

Believe it or not, washing your hands with vanilla will remove the smell of gas. Not sure how it would work on diesel on the gel coat.
  13. baddogg

Looking for a new vehicle??

I'm with you on that. Youtube is helping.
  14. baddogg

Here is a better pic of the new ride.
  15. baddogg

I wanted a Denali and the 3 litre diesel was one of the choices for power. All reviews on that motor are excellent fuel economy compared to most gas engines. The truck I traded in was not very fuel efficient in my opinion.
  16. baddogg

I traded my 2007 diesel in for a 2018 gas truck as I had downsized boats and didn't need all that towing power. Loved that truck. Now I am back to a diesel, albeit a smaller model. I need a better pic of the new truck but today isnt the best day to take the picture.
  17. baddogg

I purchased my last truck there as well. I found it easier to go to Wheatons in Nanaimo for regular scheduled service. I live there. I did have some warranty work done at Oceanside which went well.
  18. baddogg

A New Pack Member

Please tell me a HOO-HOO is a prowler
  19. baddogg

Will work on that
  20. baddogg

23? 24? Foot Tolman Skiff Build - Nanaimo

That was a great thread. Double Eagle was his handle I think. Haven't seen him on here for awhile.
Back