Search results

1. noluck

i will need some tradesman in the comox valley

i am in the middle of buying a property in the black creek area and will be building a attached garage, so will be looking for trades
  2. noluck

someone imported a toy

seen this coming through the border, parasail boat from Maryland
  3. noluck

mercruiser 1.7l dti for parts

i have a 1.7 dti diesel engine i am pulling out of boat today, still runs but has a lot of blow bye. will sell piece by piece or whole, $2000 for complete engine. you can't buy a turbo or injection pump for that price. so if you have one of these engines this is great for any spare parts
  4. noluck

WTB 4 barrel spark arrestor

looking for a 4bbl spark arrestor for a inboard, thanks Dave
  5. noluck

17' glasply pod project

i have a project i don't have time to finish. it is a 17' glasply that the inboard has been removed, and i have a 150hp yamaha two stroke to go on the back with controls and the oil injection system, i have new seats for it , just need to glass in the hole and build a pod. it is sitting on...
  6. noluck

looking for 4.3 engine complete (not enough room for 350)

looking for a core 4.3 prefer mercruiser but will could buy volvo, with closed cooling
  7. noluck

headed to duke point early thurs morning

i have the back of the truck available
  8. noluck

Abby to Nanaimo transport, and back sunday

headed to the island on friday empty p/u and back sunday, if you need something transported, has to be a easy transaction, not running all over the place
  9. noluck

20hp Honda for parts

i have a 20hp honda with lower hours. with power trim, the bottom cylinder is rusted, great for parts as it is complete tiller model, $400.00
  10. noluck

1991 2459 trophy

up for sale is my 1991 2459 trophy alaskan. comes equipped with a 5.7 gm motor and mercruiser alpha drive, originally a 5.0 engine that i replaced with the 5.7 new shudders and gimble bearing was installed at that time, as well as manifolds and risers, boat sits on a galvanized tandem trailer...
  11. noluck

building of my F350

it starts with finding a clean broken truck
  12. noluck

looking for inboard boat not running

looking for a inboard boat around 26' needing power
  13. noluck

5 gallons of fiberlay laminating resin (unopened)

i have a 5 gallon pail of fiberglass resin orca 200 p-16 unwaxed. looking for $150 also 15' or so of csm $100 and 2 gallons of gelcoat $40 in abbotsford
  14. noluck

Looking for older 9.9 short shaft

looking for a short shaft 2 stroke preferably. located lower mainland
  15. noluck

Podding a 17' Glasply

well now i have no boat that is currently running, so i better get busy and start the glasply project. i have a yamaha ox66 150 hp to put on the back. i will drag the boat home and remove the engine and leg, and glass in the hole. more to follow
  16. noluck

garmin g chart

anyone still use these? i have one labeled, offshore san jaun 18-puget sound hows $10
  17. noluck

WTB 2 scotty swivel bases

i need a couple of swivel bases, please p/m if you have some, i can p/u anywhere on the mainland
  18. noluck

wtb yamaha 2 stroke oil tank

looking for auxiliary tank for yamaha 2 stroke
  19. noluck

pursuit 2550

selling my pursuit 2550 https://abbotsford.craigslist.org/boa/d/abbotsford-southwest-2550-pursuit/7190610168.html i am willing to sell without engine and drive
Back