Search results

1. jwood99

September Coho Fishing

September can bring some beautiful Coho to the Prince Rupert area and last September was on fire. Three of us headed out for two days of fishing and had an amazing time!
  2. jwood99

The Man with No Bananas

A friend learned on another buddies boat about the superstition of not bringing bananas onto the boat and he hasn't heard the end of it! We enjoy giving him a good time, so the name of this video was easy when he came out fishing with me! He redeemed himself this day big time as well!
  3. jwood99

Maiden Voyage

This video from last summer was the maiden voyage with my Hewescraft 270, it was a great two days of fishing and an unreal visit from a pod of Orcas. Love getting out on the water and the experiences it gives us!
  4. jwood99

Coho madness

Last summer we had a day to remember, 45 min to get our limit for three of Coho, what an unreal day! Check it out!
  5. jwood99

Return of Netman

Couple years ago my buddy earned the nickname netman for his incredible netting skills, last summer netman returned!
  6. jwood99

Boating the Inside passage

Im not an expert by any means, I wanted to make a video of things I learned and places we went on our trip through the inside passage. This is part 1 the British Columbia leg, part 2 will be the Alaska leg. Please comment away questions or things I got wrong or tips you would like to pass along!
  7. jwood99

Ling Dingers

Some ling cod action from Prince Rupert last year, was a great day out on the water!
  8. jwood99

Salmon Fishing on my Seadoo

This has been a blast but a challenge, fishing for salmon off my seadoo! This day was a afterwork run and was a beautiful day!
  9. jwood99

Knuckle buster vs Level Wind

I had some fun with my kids making this video comparing the knuckle busters to the level wind reels
  10. jwood99

2023 fishing highlights

Check out some of my favourite fishing moments from 2023! 2023 Reel in Review
  11. jwood99

Bishop Bay to Prince Rupert with some Coho fishing along the way!

The 11th and final part of the series. We travel from Bishop Bay to Prince Rupert and try to catch some coho along the way! Thank you to all who have followed along in our journey!
  12. jwood99

Fishing outside Prince Rupert on our way home from Vancouver Island

The 11th and final part of the series. We travel from Bishop Bay to Prince Rupert and try to catch some coho along the way! Thank you to all who have followed along in our journey!
  13. jwood99

Port Hardy to Bishop Bay with some fishing at Rivers Inlet

We travel from Port Hardy to Bishop Bay this day, a total of 171NM! Along the way we do some fishing at Rivers Inlet!
  14. jwood99

Maple Bay to Hornby then Campbell River and then Port Hardy!

Episode 9. We are back on the water going from Maple Bay to Campbell River via Hornby Island for Lunch. The following day we go from Campbell River to Port Hardy!
  15. jwood99

Crossing Strait of Georgia!

Here is part 7 of our trip from Prince Rupert down to Vancouver Island!
  16. jwood99

Princess Louisa Inlet

My favourite location on our trip, Princess Louisa Inlet and then Skookumchuk narrows, so cool!
  17. jwood99

Dent Island to Powell River through Desolation sound

The 5th part of our journey from Prince Rupert to Vancouver Island, this one we go from Dent Island to Powell River detouring through Desolation Sound!
  18. jwood99

Blind Channel to Dent Island Resort

The 4th part of my families trip from Prince Rupert down to Vancouver Island. This part we go from Blind Channel to Dent Island Resort while going through Dent Rapids!
  19. jwood99

Part three of Prince Rupert to Vancouver Island

Here is part 3, we go from Lagoon Cove to Blind Channel Resort!
  20. jwood99

Prince Rupert to Vancouver Island Part two! | Shearwater to Lagoon Cove Marina

Part two is out, Shearwater down to Lagoon Cover Marina, crossing Queen Charlotte sound and stoping in Port McNeil for lunch!
Back