Search results

1. T

Roatan,Honduras

If you like seafood here's are pic of a dinner the lady's at Los Rocas cooked up for us.
  2. T

Roatan,Honduras

I have stayed at the Paradise beach resort and do recommend it,right on the beach with great snorkeling out front, a bar and grill restaurant all within 20 steps from the water. The hotel has a airport shuttle, i would recommend that you take it and just rent a car from a local or use a taxi the...
  3. T

Roatan,Honduras

I've been going there every year for the last 20 yrs,absolutely love the place!I usually stay in the Westbay area lots of great restaurants,beach etc. the local people are wonderful and most speak english,the fishing is good whether on shore or off shore.It is a seafood lovers paradise for sure...
  4. T

2013 SEASWIRL WITH THE ALASKAN HARDTOP

2013 Striper 2601 Alaskan package walkaround with approx..210 hours on twin 175 E-Tec 2 stroke outboards. Standard features include bait tank, self-bailing deck and a spacious V-berth with a galley, sink and stove. Low hour Striper in great condition,the Alaskan hard top really keeps you out of...
  5. T

UCLUELET

Im heading out to Ucluelet next week (April4)and was wondering how the fishing,crabbing and prawning has been in that area thanks in advance
  6. T

PORT HARDY TO TOFINO BY BOAT

HAS ANYONE DONE THIS TRIP VIA CAPE SCOTT, I THINK IT WOULD BE A INTERESTING TRIP ! FISHING AND SIGHT SEEING, WILL BE IN NO HURRY SO CAN WAIT OUT ANY BAD WEATHER IF NEEDED. THANKS
Back