Search results

1. Elton "Roy" Hyland

Fuel Burn

I have a 200HP Yamaha on the back of my 22 Pro Cuddy (RH BOATS). I know what the fuel burn on that motor is but I also have a Yamaha 9.9 LS Kicker. Is there a cheap way to figure fuel burn on this motor?
  2. Elton "Roy" Hyland

Boating For Heroes Offering Free Fishing to the Military.

Boating For Heroes www.boatingforheroes.org Greetings, While this is a site centering on fishing in awesome BC, I wanted to toss this out there. I'm part of an organization called Boating For Heroes. We fish primarily in the Puget Sound due to the proximity of multiple military bases in the...
  3. Elton "Roy" Hyland

A small blog for those wanting to purchase a boat.

Greetings all, I have two friends who are looking at #1 purchasing a new boat and #2, upgrading the one he has. There are also folks out there wanting information in regards to purchases etc. I wanted to post what I had written here to get your take on its content, maybe add, change or subtract...
  4. Elton "Roy" Hyland

To winterize or NOT to winterize.

I had a guy at Cabelas tell me not to winterize as it was mostly just a way for shops to make money. I've also had folks tel me to make sure to winterize. One year, I drained the oils aand fogged the cylinders myself on my Merc 60. That was no problem. To have it done "professionally" on my...
  5. Elton "Roy" Hyland

Questions on fishing BC

Greetings, New member here. Last summer, my fishing buddy passed away. We WERE planning on coming up to BC to fish as he had done it before. I never have. Needless to say I know nothing of the area or where to go. I was hoping someone could enlighten me on the areas fishing etc. Any info would...
  6. Elton "Roy" Hyland

Greetings All: New member

Greetings, I just joined the site. It looks great. Currently live in Western Washington but fish all over. Looking for new places to take our veterans and active duty to fish as I am part of the Boating For Heroes (www.boatingforheroes.org) group. Great people and I look forward to conversing...
Back