Search results

1. Peterman

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

Was out monday. Prawns ok off the fingers One small winter spring about 100ft down in 180 ft of water just south/west of the fingers Not much for crabs off Jack Pt area... zero wind.. what a treat..
  2. Peterman

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

Fished 230-630 ish between the fingers and neck point.. Wind was a pain and never layed down for us... worked pretty hard.. lost one coho landed a small spring... Usual gear, plus bait...
  3. Peterman

Fished 230-630 ish between the fingers and neck point.. Wind was a pain and never layed down for us... worked pretty hard.. lost one coho landed a small spring... Usual gear, plus bait...
  4. Peterman

Picked up a nice 18lbs red at humps last night, 80ft down on a spoon, green glow gibbs 4inch, green flasher. we ran gear for coho for a little bit, but didnt find any.
  5. Peterman

Picked up a nice 18lbs red at humps last night, 80ft down on a spoon, green glow gibbs 4inch, green flasher. we ran gear for coho for a little bit, but didnt find any.
  6. Peterman

Great Reports.... Thanks for sharing the info..
  7. Peterman

Great Reports.... Thanks for sharing the info..
  8. Peterman

Went out Saturday morning.. lots of shakers in the 2-4lbs range. Two pop off's and an 8lbs we kept. Pretty slow for us today...
  9. Peterman

Went out Saturday morning.. lots of shakers in the 2-4lbs range. Two pop off's and an 8lbs we kept. Pretty slow for us today...
  10. Peterman

Out this morning, 4 quality fish off the Fingers.. 2 on plugs.. 180ft -140ft
  11. Peterman

Out this morning, 4 quality fish off the Fingers.. 2 on plugs.. 180ft -140ft
  12. Peterman

Yeah sorry..600-800ft off water, 110-130 is where they were hitting...
  13. Peterman

Yeah sorry..600-800ft off water, 110-130 is where they were hitting...
  14. Peterman

Lets us know what happens Friday... Going to dump back in and fish both tides Saturday... Good luck!!
  15. Peterman

Lets us know what happens Friday... Going to dump back in and fish both tides Saturday... Good luck!!
  16. Peterman

I fished closer to shore.. All the fish were above 130ft... I usually go much deeper... Spoons In green and white and smaller plugs... Kids got there first fish of the year, but for us nothing was over about 15lbs. All about 10-15lbs. Some reds, mostly marbled. Could be totally different a...
  17. Peterman

I fished closer to shore.. All the fish were above 130ft... I usually go much deeper... Spoons In green and white and smaller plugs... Kids got there first fish of the year, but for us nothing was over about 15lbs. All about 10-15lbs. Some reds, mostly marbled. Could be totally different a...
  18. Peterman

Got the boat in the water Friday night and a little on Sat.. 6 on Friday thru the Flood 3 Sat on the Ebb. My buddies were commenting on the fact we didn't see a seal. Its great..
  19. Peterman

Got the boat in the water Friday night and a little on Sat.. 6 on Friday thru the Flood 3 Sat on the Ebb. My buddies were commenting on the fact we didn't see a seal. Its great..
  20. Peterman

Bulk Salt For "Bait"

Years ago a bought a huge bag 40lbs of Salt. To use for Herring and Anchovies.. Think is was a light blue bag, the OBMG were using them up in Rivers Inlet at their Lodge... I can't remember the brand... What options do we have for bulk salt..? Thanks...
Back