Search results

1. Stizzla

Boat Load Of Tackle

For sale is soooo much tackle. A guide tackle box to store it in. Incudes hali weights, weight scale, Downrigger braid galore, safety stuff, tons of spoons by AP, Westcoast, and skinny g’s etc. hooochies. Flashers, plugs, Teaser heads, hooks, swivels, bonker, Scotty clips, 12” bubba knife etc...
  2. Stizzla

15lb Cannonballs Galore

you could be the proud owner of my infamous balls. Save them from a watery grave like the many brethren that have gone down before them. There are 6 of them. All good condition with two eyes and a fin. You can buy 3 with the Lead bed for $100 or all 6 for $175. Located in Dean Park North Saanich
  3. Stizzla

Show Us Your Tats

You get bonus points if it’s fishing related… I got my first ink done a couple of evenings ago. Hawaii is my happy place and turned around my depression this year. It’s also a time for me to remember all the joy I had in Lahaina before it went up in flames. RIP to the ones that didn’t make it...
  4. Stizzla

Diawa Saltist 2 Speed Reels w/ Tiger Lite rods

These rods and reels have been used less than 5 times. Bring up dogfish like nobody’s business. 2 sizes (35 and 45) both are plenty for hali and ling fishing. Work great, nice light rods with plenty of backbone. I wish I got to battle a nice hali or ling but alas, I never have… $350 for one...
  5. Stizzla

Vinyl windows for FREE! Victoria

I’m rocking a reno in Cordova Bay. All windows (8-10 of them) are still good but it’s a full gut job. I donated some to the restore but they didn’t have room for them all. I scored 12’ sliders for my house :D Anyone building a garage or cottage can come grab them before they go in the bin...
  6. Stizzla

MOJACK Lawn Tractor Lift

The shed clean out continues… This beauty is a must have for anyone with a lawn tractor. Safely get underneath your tractor to clean under the deck/change (sharpen) the blades. You can crank it up by hand or use an impact driver. It’s $379 plus tax on Amazon plus tax, and I’ll let it go for...
  7. Stizzla

Prawning / Crabbing Full Meal Deal

Up on the block is a lot of goodies for $1000. Starring: -Ace Brutus hauler with hands free and carrying case. Basically new. Used a few times. -3 white Buoys never touched water -1 extra orange buoy -3 spools of the good poly rope never touched water or been unspooled. Complete with brand new...
  8. Stizzla

SVI Moving Company Recommendations?!

Hey pals, Any body have good things to say about a moving company? I have used 2 Burley Men a couple of times but wasn’t super impressed on the recent one they did.
  9. Stizzla

Wanted: 15lb finned cannon balls

Victoria area. Coated or raw, I’m looking for 4.
  10. Stizzla

Awesome Boat Guy in Victoria

My bud Mike did some customizing of my boat. He’s started a new Company called Salus Yacht Services. he came to my driveway and did a full stereo setup, installed new screens and transducer plus ran some cool LED strip lighting. He’s super detail oriented and he’s hilarious and very nice...
  11. Stizzla

Wiper Blade Advice

Hey guys, I went out and noticed my wiper blade is missing. anyone know what blade fits a late 90’s double eagle? This is the type of arm it has: Mucho appreciato! Stizz
  12. Stizzla

What Padlocks for Scotty Downrigger Locks?

If anyone has a link for the right size locks I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
  13. Stizzla

I did something bad

I’m a year round boater (usually). this year too much stuff happened and I did zero winter fishing. The last time I took my boat out was October 1st where I went for a super long run and went through a full tank of fresh gas. So it’s been sitting in the driveway, at around 1/8 of a tank over...
  14. Stizzla

What Wine Do You Like?

I just got my racks up in the bar. 36 bottles. Time to drop some dough on wine! $25-50 per bottle. What do you like, where is it from, and how much?
  15. Stizzla

Your History of Boats Owned

I think it would be cool if you guys want to share what you started out on, before you got to where you are today. I’ll go first… I had space constraints so I started with a 14’ inflatable. I rigged it up with a plywood floor, attachable wood transom and minn Kota electric motor with a battery...
  16. Stizzla

Anyone Rocking a Garmin UHD 75sv?

I’m considering snagging one or two and wondering if they are decent in the Chuck? Map detail good? Clear image of what’s down there? thanks!
  17. Stizzla

Buy My House

It’s magnificent. Built in 2016 by Philco and designed by Ryan Hoyt 3200’ of living space on a flat fenced in half acre in North Saanich. 18’ ceilings in living room, end of a quiet dead end street. In front of the home is a huge farm with beautiful sunsets. Amazing neighbours on both sides and...
  18. Stizzla

The Good News Thread

With all the BS that keeps getting us down such as; covid, flooding, gas shortages, fishing closures, Gill netting etc, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where only optimistic things can be said. I will go first: Good news everyone! It’s been a beautiful weekend, and I’m going to get...
  19. Stizzla

Buddy From Work Selling an Evinrude 35

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/306852320919556/ This is a Stizzla approved dude. Don’t know anything about the motor. Give him a shout if you’re interested.
  20. Stizzla

Stainless crab pot

Good shape. North Saanich. $50.
Back