Search results

1. Stizzla

Home Gym Body-Solid G6B

c’mon. Make an offer on the best home gym. Get jacked
  2. Stizzla

Like New Shimano GT4000 and Diawa DXS 10’6 rod

Bump. This is minty. Basically with this deal you’re snagging a free nice rod and carrying case
  3. Stizzla

Punching bag with Stand

Anyone wanna smash this thing? I’ll throw in 16oz gloves and wraps
  4. Stizzla

Charlie White Shows

I think x-10 is no longer in production. I just gave my last half bottle away to a bud for letting me go for a burn in his boat. Hoping something new comes out that’s as good.
  5. Stizzla

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

Good call and that plan is warranted but I really wanted to own a Rayvon boat one day.
  6. Stizzla

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

I NEED this boat. Dang it I’m close to getting my $hit together but I’m still a year or so out.
  7. Stizzla

Makita 18V Tool Set

pending
  8. Stizzla

Punching bag with Stand

Haha I’m a gentle giant. You’ve already been reminded a few times BTW…
  9. Stizzla

Home Gym Body-Solid G6B

Lou at his prime was my ‘before picture’. I wish I could keep it, but I need the space. It’s a great setup! I have a squat rack (sold tomorrow on marketplace) and Bowflex dumbbells (keeping those) for a pretty complete gym
  10. Stizzla

Home Gym Body-Solid G6B

@SpringVelocity It’s a pretty big job. I’d say a couple hours to take apart and another 3-4hr to put together. It’s heavy A.F. I am leaving it assembled to test and obviously it will be easier to assemble if you’ve seen how it comes apart. There are videos and instruction manuals online to help...
  11. Stizzla

Makita 18V Tool Set

Lots of tools and batteries. 2 x circs Recip Impact Drill Jig saw Flashlight Blower 3 x 6ah 5 ah 4 ah 3 ah Double Charger 2x single chargers 2x carrying bag 1 large 1 small Good condition $700 Dean Park
  12. Stizzla

Like New Shimano GT4000 and Diawa DXS 10’6 rod

This was my spare. Maybe used it 2 times for stacking. Love this rod too. Comfy grip and nice backbone and bend. I used that one on an islander for a while. Reels went for $130 and the rod $150 I believe I’ll sell the package for $120 including the Amundsen carrying sleeve Dean Park area
  13. Stizzla

Home Gym Body-Solid G6B

This is the beast of home gyms. I believe it retails for $7,000.00 I will take $700 firm You will lose 5 lbs of fat and gain 2” on your biceps just by moving and assembling it. I need to make space… Dean Park
  14. Stizzla

Punching bag with Stand

Good shape, no rips or damage. $300.
  15. Stizzla

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’m gonna Snyder the hell out of that thing!
  16. Stizzla

Boat Load Of Tackle (*SOLD*)

Again there’s more than you can see here, plus the net and tool chest.
  17. Stizzla

You guys better act fast. I’m gonna pull it in a day or two and separate things and it will go for more.
  18. Stizzla

This is a even a better deal than those DVD’s from a few years ago
Back