Search results

1. Sliver09

Riviera maya - mid April

My fiancé gifted us a trip to a riviera maya this pst Christmas, nice gal she is. We have been once before together and went on a charter provided through the resort we stayed at. We were there at the end of October and fished out of puerto Morelos, fishing was average and the charter was also...
  2. Sliver09

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Also from alberni. It’s just a home brew stainless deal basically. But it serves its purpose well.
  3. Sliver09

yes sir, got the 200 and 9.9 pro kicker from alberni at the end of December 2020. They’ve both been flawless since day one. Nothing more than regular maintenance and flushing after use.
  4. Sliver09

300 hour service for my 2021 200 merc. Always a little unnerving for the backyard hack pulling the lower unit, but quite happy with how everything went. Fired up the CDH for the first time in 10 or more months and cooked up the cabin nice. Set for winter fishing and prawning now
  5. Sliver09

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

Yep, posted about an hour ago. I’m sure their phones are ringing off the hook at the moment
  6. Sliver09

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

It would appear they’re still hosting the derby. It’s a blast of a time and I still plan to attend.
  7. Sliver09

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

So who’s in for the chum derby later this month? Many dogs showing up yet?
  8. Sliver09

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That’s the marine one guy…buyer beware!
  9. Sliver09

Tales From The Tyee Pool.....2023

Way to go mr. herkis
  10. Sliver09

Fuel Prices 2023

Pleasantly surprised last week at moutcha, was $2.13/litre at the fuel dock
  11. Sliver09

Wanted 15lb finned cannonball in the Victoria area

There’s a couple in east Sooke that make them, they advertise on marketplace. Delivered a double eyed set to my door for $75. Can’t complain really
  12. Sliver09

Scammy DMs…anyone else?

Yep, same username as the first DM. And same email to contact. Greasy
  13. Sliver09

Scammy DMs…anyone else?

Hey sfbc community, I recently posted a wanted ad for a helm seat in the buy/sell forum. Today I’ve received two DM responses from what seem to me like Scammy sources. Both were new members in minutes of sending the messages and asking me to email someone else that had a helm seat for sale...
  14. Sliver09

WTB - helm seat

I’m looking for a decent quality helm seat for my 21’ trophy. Max seat width would be 21” Just thought I’d put it out there before I go dump $300+ For anything new. Thanks in advance. Located South Island
  15. Sliver09

Kitty Coleman boat ramp

Reviving an old thread here… Plans to go camping at kitty Coleman for Canada day long weekend. How is the boat ramp there? Has it been improved in ten years since this thread? Thanks
  16. Sliver09

2023 Sooke Reports

I got two pre rigged styles from chandler, one with single circle hook and one with double J. I did notice gone fishin in Duncan had a bulk bin of them a couple weeks back, rig your own.
  17. Sliver09

2023 Sooke Reports

Spotted a few what I suspect were small coho boiling near point no point on Sunday morning. Landed a 104cm halibut off of Muir creek same day. Caught it on an XL size spin n glow with herring.
  18. Sliver09

2023 Port Renfrew Reports

Did a day trip out to renfrew today. 3 flat fish in about 3 hours on the hook. 118,110 and 87 cm. Beautiful day, only saw a couple other boats. Lots of grey whales and dolphins around nitinat which was cool to see.
  19. Sliver09

Diesel Heater Air Duct piping

This stuff would work great https://www.reflexmfg.com/tracer-wrap-grey-wrap I actually have my diesel heater exhaust insulated with it. You can purchase in 0.5” and 1” thick wall, with inner bores based on iron pipe size up to 4” I believe.
Back