Search results

1. Maxonio

Vedder/Chilliwack River Fishing reports. Fall - Winter season 2017

I spent a weekend on Vedder river. On Saturday, I was fishing my favourite pool. Caught 3 wild coho's with the first light. One baby steal-head (very beautiful little fish) 15-20 Pinks (doe's and dog's) And buddy of mine caught plenty of pinks also and one silver Jack Spring. On Sunday morning...
  2. Maxonio

Do you mind me asking, which part of the river did you fish at? I'm going there tomorrow and Sunday, last time I fished there was last year. Vedder river tend to change every year. I've heard that water in the river is very shallow right now. Agree with you, and yes I do fish ****** waters too...
  3. Maxonio

Agree with Marsman, if you try avoiding some popular spots, you can find some decent pools :) But from what I've heard, right now the water is very low (we need some rain - I can't believe I'm saying that being a Vancouverite :). Somebody told me that you actually can just walk across the river...
  4. Maxonio

Hello folks, My first post on this forum. Let's share some reports from the Vedder/Chilliwack river. I'm heading up there this upcoming weekend. Will fill you in, once I'm back from my fishing trip.
Back