Search results

1. L

Free dodgers!!!!!!!!

I have 3 abe and al no 1 dodgers up for grabs. One is solid chrome both sides, and the other two are chrome one side and a silver hologram sticker on the other side. Condition is 9/10 call carson @ 778 772 7450 located in panorama ridge surrey
  2. L

Navionics chip

Hey Guys I have a Brand new Navionics Chip Navionics Elite Bundle MSD/NEB-2 (SN000000263870) I believe it's for a Elite 5 or an Elite 7 Make me an offer..... Not sure how to rotate a photo......sorry fellas.
  3. L

*********another danby freezer......like new***********

Hey guys, i have another danby freezer (model dcf401w) white. This chest freezer is 3.6 cu ft and probably the smallest model they make. Great for taking on fishing trips if power is avail as the unit is super light. Measurements are 25" w x 22"d x 32 1/2" h this freezer is only 2...
  4. L

Danby Freezer $90 ******SOCKEYE********

For Sale Danby Freezer L X W X D 32" x 21" x 26" This freezer is approx 4-5 yrs old and is in excellent working condition. I got a stand up freezer from my father in law, whose mom died. This freezer is in good overall condition, with the usual small dings and scratches. Sorry...
  5. L

Danby Freezer $90 ******SOCKEYE********

Hey Guys, I have a Danby 5.5 cubic ft freezer for sale. My Father in laws, friends mom died and I got a stand up freezer off of him, so I no longer need this one. It is white in color, about 5 yrs old and works great. It is in good/very good condition. sorry, cant get a photo up, but if you...
  6. L

What Colour of Tail for Ling Cod Jigs

Hey Guys, I was wondering If I could Pick your brains about Lingcod Fishing. I Have been making these 8oz jigs, using old roofing vent lead flashings, and I would like to know what colour of tails do guys like to use, or have the most success with?? Also some of the rubber tails have just...
  7. L

Who wants to match me from Sportfishing BC

Guys/Gals Check Out the link below. Work By alex morton this month, I'll put up $25 bucks to help her with her work, anybody want to match me?? http://alexandramorton.typepad.com/alexandra_morton/2012/08/reading-the-fish.html To Donate go to...
  8. L

What's your worst fishing related accident/injury

My 3 yr old son helped me spool up a rod yesterday with six lb test for some trout fishing at Pitt lake, we had no problem and he held the spool with a nail through the middle. Next I had to do my missus step-brothers rod and i was reeling line on, he was holding the spool and his hand started...
  9. L

Do you ever re-freeze bait???

hey fellas, just wondering......after having chovies in a brine solution, has anybody ever tried re-freezing them and using them a couple days/ weeks later?? regards, Lucky S Hot lunch, Get bent.......don't even think about chiming in with your cheapskate comments.
  10. L

how do I Mooch???

Hey everybody. I have fished using downriggers before, but would like to try mooching. The Area I frequent regularly is in and around Active Pass. I see guys at the entrance outside of Sturdies Bay all the time fishing. What type of gear do I use, lengths, weights etc. I Fish out of a 17'...
Back