Search results

1. S

2015 thunderjet 26 pilot

I have a buddynof mine wanting to list his 2015 tj pilot 26. twin 150 Yamahas 830 hrs. 2019 Yamaha 25 kicker under 100 hrs. scotty electric riggers. Raymarine mfd. trailer, 12 foot zodiac with 6hp Yamaha(2017) all in great shape. anyone have any suggestions for a starting price? hard to find...
  2. S

volvo 290 leg issue

The other night I hit a floating piece of 3/4 inch rope it wrapped around my duo props and stopped me dead in tracks from 22knots. I run an ad41 diesel with a 290 leg. after I kickered in. untangled the ropes, now my props will spin freely but will not engage into gear. any advice o what...
  3. S

Replace outboard or just leg. need advice

I have 2004 Yamaha f225 with 460 hrs, yesterday the leg went kaboom. the gears inside are wrecked. Should we replace the leg and keep using the outboard or should we upgrade. In the last year (only owned the boat since May of 2017, we have done the following: Oil pump, Crank case had oil leak so...
  4. S

Yamaha 225 leg or newer power

I blew the leg on my 2004 Yamaha f225. Looking for a good used leg or a newer yamaha outboard 225-300 with cable controls not fly by wire. Thanks, Sam
  5. S

Descending devices

I am looking at getting a descending device for my boat. What does everyone recommend. I have read mostly into the Seaqualizer and Shelton. I am looking for input from those who have used the devices. thanks, Sam
  6. S

2018 chinook limits

Hello, some on here are much more int he know than i am. Their is a rumor floating around the north coast(could be beyond) that the 2018 chinook limits are going down to 1 per day 2 possession. Has anyone else heard of this? Sam
Back