Search results

1. BCROB

Looking for a 4 & 5 lb Downrigger ball mold......

let me know if you have one collecting dust , also looking for an 8lb finned mold..... Thx
  2. BCROB

Diesel Heaters

Planar Webasto Espar the good the bad and the ugly ?? these 3 seem to be the ones that come up in conversation but after looking on here its been a while since discussed on here , anyone prefer one over the other , time for some heat in Jan Feb in the Okanagan ! any input appreciated...
  3. BCROB

Alaskans ?

came across these today...... I saw the thread "Vintage Gear" from mid summer about Alaskans and their value but I couldn't open the pics to see if these were the same , anyone familiar with them......both are 5.5''
  4. BCROB

Opinion on handheld VHF

so many brands , all claiming to be #1 on the market Looking for input or suggestions on units your familiar with or would recommend and or brands that you would maybe avoid
  5. BCROB

I'm looking for some 3''- 4'' Lyman's.....

now with them having closed shop in town I'm looking to replenish a dwindling stock of Lyman's if anyone has any collecting dust I'm interested Nick ? lol thx Rob
  6. BCROB

looking for rod holders..

I can't weld aluminum !! so I'm looking for a fabricator contact or hobbiest for a gunwale style mount aluminum rod holder.... thought I'd check here first for a recommendation or to see if there was a member on here that may do some welding of the sort , thanks Rob
  7. BCROB

too many choices !!!

As mentioned in a previous thread.....time to replace and freshen up some ol gear with some new but when browsing forums and big box stores there seems to be an endless list of options for replacing Lake trolling gear, so I'm gonna lean on you experts for recemndations for new gear..... Lake...
  8. BCROB

down rigger recommendation....

for mainly the big lakes , Okanagan , Shuswap, Kootenay will be electric.......is there a make model preference you experts go after ? fixed / swivel base necessary ? with Wholesale closing down there are 10% deals on Scotty gear right now thanks for any input Rob
  9. BCROB

Rock Guards.....

any brands to avoid or recommend for rock guards when transporting boat and trailer ? just looking now thought I'd start a thread for input, if there is one started already my apologies Rob
Back