Search results

1. kingblazer84

Machined alum Scotty rigger spools

Well boys scouring Facebook this am I came across this guy in WA making machined alum Scotty spools $240 US but man they are sexy, ill show some pics and his number if anyone wants to be big papa huge time like @Rain City lol. No more warping or cracked rigger spools! His name is Trevor...
  2. kingblazer84

Anybody need a decent laptop?

I’m selling my 2019 model Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop it’s in great shape, fast and fresh new 500gb ssd installed with fresh load of windows 10. Was using it for autocad 16gb ddr4 3200mhz ram Ryzen 5 CPU Radeon rx560 GPU and Vega 8 IGPU 500gb ssd and 2 extra open m.2 slots for ssd storage...
  3. kingblazer84

Amundson reels , hmx rods, line counter and rod

So since my wife’s uncle sold his hewes last year he is now sifting through his collection of gear that he may not use for quite sometime! You’ll have to call or text Joe at (778) 215-1077 1 - blue TMX 5 with 30lb pro spec b and backing was used 3 times since it was bought a couple years ago...
  4. kingblazer84

re-colored my reel

Mucked around with a re-color for a couple days with a extra reel I had around, Always liked the look of Brendan's reel west coast islander so tried to copy it as close as I could! its not pro but itll do haha
  5. kingblazer84

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

So next year ill be turning the big 4 0 on Aug 6th 2025, and was wondering what guys have for recommendations of lodges that aren't CRAZY priced but still get you into decent fish. I'm planning a year in advance so hopefully some of the prime times in late july and early Hawgust are available...
  6. kingblazer84

any members in the anodizing business?

Im thinking of reanodizing some of my reels with some different color combos, anybody on here in this biz? If not no worries ive sourced lots of places that can but wanted to send work to a member instead if possible cheers
  7. kingblazer84

new mooching reel from amundson

https://amundson.ca/products/copy-of-tmx5-special-edition?variant=42534600015925
  8. kingblazer84

good read on alum corrosion and the differences

https://www.fishalaskamagazine.com/corrosion-mayhem-for-an-aluminum-boat/ - anybody who owns one or wants to own an aluminum boat should read this and know the differences in corrosion issues if not taken care properly
  9. kingblazer84

A man who digs for fish

https://www.nfb.ca/film/the-man-who-digs-for-fish/
  10. kingblazer84

action alum boats out of oregon?

Anybody owned to heard anything about the older Action Welded Alum fishing boats that used to be made out of oregon? im eyeballing a 1991 18' cant seem to find much of anything as far of info on them.. looks like a decent hull design and wall thickness of material.
  11. kingblazer84

Trollmaster pro 2

Selling off an extra trollmaster pro 2 setup I have, comes with everything and kit TM215 for Zuki 9.9-20hp outboards. It functions like it should and is in decent shape! Located in Kelowna but can ship on your dime $300 obo Pm me if interested
  12. kingblazer84

anybody near comox able to pick up something for me?

Please delete no longer needed!
  13. kingblazer84

this will blow your mind

@noluck lol youll appreciate this
  14. kingblazer84

anybody in kelowna want lead?

Ive got a 5 gallon pale of wheel weights we will be recycling from my shop here in Kelowna if anyone wants it they are welcome to it in trade for 1 - 15lb rigger ball cheers Nick
  15. kingblazer84

Then and Now - video I uploaded for anyone who wants to see it or missed it

theres the link boys I made a copy of it and posted it on youtube so if anyone wants to view it giver! only Standard Def but I have a HD video if someone wants a download copy lol
  16. kingblazer84

is it a good deal on this 18' sea runner

ok well ive been in contact with a guy in Wenatchee with this 18' 1990 Sea Runner Hewes its a clean unit, grand father owned hasnt been used in the last 2 years since they passed away. Been in a barn and comes with drop curtain/side windows, both motors are 2 stroke mariner 100 and 15hp merc but...
  17. kingblazer84

Lets play what is it worth again!

ok found another potential boat its a 1998 hewes sea runner 19' 90hp Evinrude (2 Stroke), 2007 8hp Honda kicker (With Tie Bar Steering), Lowrance Hook5 fish finder, 2 Scotty electric downriggers 60"booms, Rod holders, Anchor caddy, Full side and drop back cover,EZ loader trailer, spare tire...
  18. kingblazer84

what do we think its worth here in BC

Hey Boys so im looking at getting back into the game and found a decent deal for me right now to get back into with a 95 hewes searunner 17' its clean rig for sure just wondering what do we think its worth up here as far as value goes im trying to snag it for 13,000 USD and by the time I cross...
  19. kingblazer84

tmx5 spool knob posts

Hey Guys, has anybody got the islander rounded reel knobs to work on their tmx5's ? I know the post dia are slightly larger on the tmx5 but wondering if the islander posts will swap over without dicking around too much? would prefer not to have paddle handles ideally.. lol
  20. kingblazer84

TR3'S AND ISLANDER RODS

NOT MINE!!! https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/spo/d/vancouver-fishing-rod-and-reels-tr3/7525886557.html @Rain City you like islanders lol
Back