Search results

1. shuter

Zebellos August 2024, What can you tell me about it?

had the same experience and came to the same conclusion. Burn boat gas and enjoy getting there
  2. shuter

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Thanks for the info. That’s definitely a better way to go
  3. shuter

Thanks for the info that sounds far better than the 3 years I got out of drums. 1500$/wheel you think?
  4. shuter

How many seasons you get out of your disc brakes? Thinking of making the switch the next time I go to repack my bearings and end up replacing everything…
  5. shuter

kyuquot Reports

Just got back-road was in great shape Monday when we came back from fair harbour
  6. shuter

kyuquot Reports

I actually called slam bang the other day about this. They do process and freeze fish even if you’re not a guest at the lodge-2$/lb gutted and head on.
  7. shuter

kyuquot Reports

Great report thanks. Headed up on the 13th for the first time, can’t wait. Slam bang packed and processed fish for you?
  8. shuter

kyuquot Reports

Awesome thanks for the update.
  9. shuter

kyuquot Reports

Good to hear thanks
  10. shuter

kyuquot Reports

Thanks for the report-how was the road?
  11. shuter

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Saw a couple jumpers just outside of pedder bay today. 5#ers
  12. shuter

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Great weekend in bamfield for me and the family of 4. Better than expected weather was the highlight. Found keeper and salmon bites at swale and bamfield harbour entrance/wall/Brady’s area. On bottom with glow spoons. Got out for Hali, only spent an hour and a half on anchor before the wind...
  13. shuter

We were east of race rocks. I would agree that it doesn’t get good until March/April. Still worth getting out in Feb though!
  14. shuter

Haha na, got one good one (50#) last time I was out. So many dog fish for this time of year though.
  15. shuter

Scanstrut ipad mount

Scanstrut ‘rock’ ipad mount with base. I think the mount retails for 110 and the base is 50 or so. 50$ takes it.
  16. shuter

WTB Yamaha F300 Propeller

Same story for me on a 2022 f250. Hotter/Zuki Tstat did the trick.
  17. shuter

2022 Nanaimo Reports

Copy thank you
Back