Search results

1. G

Evinrude Etec G2

It comes with the 4.3 etec display but you are saying that everything that you need is on your lowrance? What do you mean by "get a wifi adapter?
  2. G

Evinrude Etec G2

Thanks FD, the dealer is local and I have been promised front of line service. I know the owner and the operations manager very well as they are friends. I got a ten year warranty on these engines so I couldn't turn the deal down.
  3. G

Evinrude Etec G2

The one I am buying comes with the icon touch 4.3 so hopefully it is better than the icon gauges. I am looking forward to twin engines as I will give me peace of mind when off shore.
  4. G

Evinrude Etec G2

windsurfer to you regret the purchase or these the things that you tolerate?
  5. G

Evinrude Etec G2

I am thinking about buying a 2018 campion 682 SC with twin ETEC G2 150's. Does anyone have any feedback on these motors and how they perform?
  6. G

Yamaha f300xca

Geno I am looking at a 682 SC with the 300 hp Yam and 9.9 yam kicker. It is brand new so I haven't taken it out but all the research I have done suggests that they make a good boat.
  7. G

Yamaha f300xca

explorer it it is an explorer
  8. G

Yamaha f300xca

So does porpoise mean that it lists to one side at times? I currently have a 1995 campion and at times I struggle to get it to run straight and balanced.
  9. G

Yamaha f300xca

How do you like the Campion 682?
  10. G

Yamaha f300xca

I am a newly addicted boater and am looking at buying a new campion 682 BRA SC with a Yamaha f300XCA on a pod. Does anyone have any feedback on this engine?
Back